• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers needed for my mom

I am so sorry to hear about your mother's passing. We will never be a substitute for her, but you do have a family here.
angel01r.gif

So sorry for your loss Yesi, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My sincerest sympathy and condolences, Yesi. My father battled his cancer for almost two years before we lost him, and I can say that a longer fight would not lessen the pain at all.

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd give you an update on how things have been going...it's been a while since I've logged on to CP.

As you can imagine, things have been pretty tough for me and my family. The recent loss of my mother coupled with the loss of my father five years ago has been a devastating blow to my family. The good part is that my family and I are staying strong for each other. I'm also truly blessed to have a second family right here on CigarPass. You guys mean the world to me and have been so thoughtful and kind during this time, so I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to all of you.

On a lighter note, I am very happy to report that my mother -- who was a born and bred Honduran but with a love for traditional Mexican mariachi music nonetheless -- had an amazing mariachi band play some of her favorite songs at the funeral wake. So what could of been a very solemn occasion, ended up being a very beautiful and festive celebration of her life. I'm pretty sure that at the time my mom and dad were smiling from heaven, sipping on some Coronas and having a nice little dance together!

My condolences to you and your family in this difficult sad time.

Hang in there Yesi. Deepest sympathies sent to you my friend.