• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers Needed for the Princess

Wishing you guys the best Julie and Mike. Tell the princess that I said hello :) Next time we meet I'll be winning that chess match :)

Also remind her that she owes me $20 :) I don't forget easily :p

I don't even know what to say. When I hear of children being harmed by adults I just get angry. These people should never be allowed out of jail ever.

Your in my prayers and thoughts.

My prayers are sent to you all and godspeed on the young lady's recovery.

Julie, our thoughts and prayers are with you, Mike, and Hannah. Hopefully everything turns out good for her and the uncle dies a slow painful death.

My thoughts and prayers are with her and the rest of your family!

hey there dont know you but that means nothing, I will keep you guys in my prayers, Chris

Julie and Mike, though this, you still are blessed. Find and count the blessings. It makes it so much easier to deal with the rest.

Good wishes sent. You keep that little girl strong, she can and will recover from this.

Julie and Mike, though this, you still are blessed. Find and count the blessings. It makes it so much easier to deal with the rest.

Absolutely! We have a son who surrendered to preach at age 14 and now at 18 has written his first sermon as a senior in high school. He is in mentoring with his youth Pastor and has a passion for the Lord and a strong desire to become a youth Pastor after his service in the military. He will be the 4th generation of ministers in our family (Mike is a minister not a pastor therefore he does not have a church but is an evangelist). Matt has an incredible love of people especially our troops overseas and we are very proud of him (as you can tell :thumbs: ).

Testimony about Hannah
Hannah is our special blessing that was prophesied by our Pastor in WA when I became unable to have children (considered barren medically) anymore. I only had periods once every 3 months and because I was 300lbs at that time :blush: my hormones were all being sucked into my fatty tissue making it impossible to ovulate. Mike was only home 1 time in 4 months because of work and a family crisis (so I was the poster child for teenagers who think one time won't matter :laugh:).
Anyway, this Pastor say the Lord said certain barren women in the church were going to get pregnant and called for all the barren women to come up to get prayed over. I stood up and Mike blocked the way and said, "We have enough children with my two and Matt", so I reluctantly sat down. After the service the Pastor came directly up to me and said that God had said I would get pregnant and have a little girl. I was thinking 'Cool!', Mike was thinking 'No way that's going to happen!'
Two years go by and every one of those women (6) either had children or were pregnant but I had forgotten about the prophecy. The same Pastor told me God said for this Pastor to write a skit about Hannah in the bible and that I was to play the part of Hannah (she was a faithful, barren woman that God gave a child to). I thought that would be cool because our skits were rarely dramatic.
A couple of months later my bible study leader told me God said I needed to be at that weeks Bible Study (I missed them occasionally :blush: ) and to read the scriptures on Hannah in the bible. Huh, that's weird I thought. Another 6 weeks go by and I think I have the worst case of the flu I've ever had (remember I only had periods once every 3 months so I didn't know I was pregnant) and my best friend says, "You idiot, you're pregnant! Go to the doctor". Okay...not possible, but I make an appointment anyway. The same day (I worked as church secretary at the time) the 20-something bible study leader tells me God says I need to come to her group on Sat and to read up on the scriptures about Hannah in the bible. Well at this point I just burst out laughing and tell her about my appointment. She touches my stomach and says, "You are pregnant, you're going to have a girl!". Needless to say, the doc says yep and I call Mike (who has been in TX for 5 weeks with several family emergencies) because I can't wait until he flies home the next day to start moving us to TX and he reminds me about the prophecy! We strongly felt God wanted her named Hannah, a name we never would have chosen on our own. She is a unique child (talking in sentences at 7 months old) and we are excited to see what plans God has for her future.

I know not everybody believes in prophecy or God so I am in no way trying to start a flame war. I am simply sharing what Mike and I believe happened based on our experiences in life. We love and respect each person on this board as they are.

Another blessing has been the love shown our family by the members on this board. You are an amazing group of guys and gals and we are honored to call you BOTL/SOTL.

So yes Nullsmurf - This is just a small sampling of the blessings the Lord has poured out on us and we thank Him for them all the time.

Thank you all for your wisdom, prayers and good wishes. We will be updating as soon as things change.

Julie

Julie, our thoughts and prayers are with you, Mike, and Hannah. Hopefully everything turns out good for her and the uncle dies a slow painful death.

He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer I think ??? and was in a lot of pain for a long time but recently had surgery and is supposedly all better. I thought there was no surgery for pancreatic cancer so I'm not sure what's up with that but I do know he has been excepted back into Mike's family and they celebrated the holidays together (he was never incarcirated and also molested two stepchildren and his two daughters as well over a period of 25 years). To say the least, we no longer spend any time with Mike's family since we promised Hannah she would always be protected from him (Mike's mom - the one we have taken care of for over a year, actually said [after she moved out] he never molested Hannah - she made it up).

You know the endless love of children is amazing. When Hannah found out he was sick, she said she was going to pray for him because he didn't deserve to die even though he hurt her.

We know life moves on and we know where our loyalties lie - to the Lord, our children and each other :thumbs:.

Julie

Pancreatic cancer is a death sentence. There isn't any cure that I or my nurse wife are aware of. Your story is very painful for my wife, who was molested repeatedly by a relative. Our thoughts are with you.

Doc.

I am truly sorry I didn't read this thread earlier. If sounds as if you and Mike have an amazing little girl there as well as an amazing son. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you and Hannah. God works in mysterious ways sometimes but it sure seems like He has something special for this little girl with all the tribulations she has endured at such a tender age. God be with you.

**The update**

Went to ENT and he said the nasty looking fluid behind her eardrum can't be released w/o tubes in the ears. Her adenoids and tonsils are going to be removed as well. She will not be able to hear correctly until this procedure is done. The scheduled surgery is Wednesday Jan 16th.

Nine days later she will have her oral surgery on Friday Jan 25th. The doc said it was okay to have the other surgery that soon. Unfortunately, the dentist only does surgery once a month and Hannah's abscessed tooth can't wait that long.

We are unfortunately stuck between a rock and a hard place because for her to function normally she has to have both things taken care of right away. ???

ENT Dr said she probably won't eat for a couple of weeks and with oral surgery just as she's recovering from the other, I imagine she won't be eating for a few days after that. :( She is a few pounds overweight so she should be okay if she loses a few pounds.

Please continue to pray for our baby - it's going to be a really rough few weeks for her. And pray for us to have an extra measure of strength and patience for each other (as parents - we get a little cranky with each other when it comes to watching our babies hurting) and others.

Thanks folks - we appreciate you all.

Julie and Mike Beach

You folks hang in there - light is at the end of that tunnel and your coming upon it. Best wishes to all.