• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers Needed for the Princess

Your life's journey has touched us all in so many different ways....your strength and love is a glowing example for all of us.

Julie, thank you for being so transparent and sharing with us all how God is working in your lives. My prayers for you all and little Hannah...that God will heal her in His ways!

Larry

**UPDATE**

Thank you all so much for your prayers, well wishes, words of kindness and well earned wisdom. It provides strength to me personally just to know there are so many loving people on this board and what a privilege to call CP 'home'.

Now on to the Princess...things have improved in some ways but worsened in others. She still refuses pain meds (Mike was home yesterday and made her take them but with a lot of screaming and fighting from her). She also refuses the regular Tylenol now. She is getting increasingly violent even with taking her Bi-polar meds and scared the crud out of me kicking her toes full force against the kitchen cabinet (I thought for sure she was going to break a toe). She has also tried to leave the house by herself twice because "I am evil and hate her because I want her to take her meds" but now she's happy and watching TV which is typical Bi-polar behavior for her (Jekyll/Hyde) when unmedicated. She woke up today screaming at me because her throat hurt so bad then proceeded to throw up bile twice and 2 sips of grape juice twice all in 5 minutes. She has had 6 sips of grape juice since then and no food. Past 2 days have been less than 16oz fluid including soup and popsicles again. I don't know what to do anymore. I can't think straight anymore with my anemia and lack of sleep. I don't want my baby suffering anymore.

Prayers and advice appreciated.

Julie