• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers please

She passed last Wednesday. I wish I could say it was peaceful, I wish I could say my kids didn't have to watch it. The funeral is tomorrow and then the kids can start to recover. Not really sure why I felt the need to post this but I guess having family of all kinds is good.

Sorry to hear the news. Prayers to you and your children. Love the kids and ease their suffering.

Ken

My condolences to you and yours, Jeff. I'll be keeping you guys in my prayers.

Jeff, this thread says quite a lot about you as a person, very compassionate, very caring. I am sorry that your children have lost their Mother. Our thoughts and support go out to you and yours.

Jeff, so sorry to hear of this happening. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am sorry Jeff. Take care of those kids, hold them close. Prayers are with you all.

Sorry for your loss. :( Prayers to you and your children.

I'm new here but, I send you my prayers for you and your family. I went through a similar loss last summer. It's never easy. God bless you and yours.

Sorry to hear it, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours

Jeff, I am very sorry to hear about your loss, my deepest sympathies and prayers go out to your family and your kids.

Jeff,

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you...

Rod