• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers please

Oh, Jeff. I'm so sorry. My family and I will send prayers to you and your family right away.

Jeff - Very sorry to hear the sad news. Know that you and your family are in our prayers.

Take Care - Rob

Prayer sent buddy. I know you're being strong for your kids, be well friend.

All the prayers for the best possible outcome for your family. We will put you in our morning prayers. You have a great attitude my brother.

Sorry to hear it Jeff. What else can be said that hasn't been?

Most importantly....take care of those kids.

Peace Bro!

G-

Jeff,

My prayers are going out very deeply to you and your family!!

Jim

She passed last Wednesday. I wish I could say it was peaceful, I wish I could say my kids didn't have to watch it. The funeral is tomorrow and then the kids can start to recover. Not really sure why I felt the need to post this but I guess having family of all kinds is good.

I'm sorry for your loss, Jeff.

to add: yes, your loss.

My condolences to you and your family.

Jeff, my condolences to you and your family. Hopefully you can still come east in a few weeks for some down time. Maybe now is a better time than ever. Looking forward to hooking up.
Tom

Please accept my condolences for your loss. She and your family will be added to my prayers.

Thank you all so much for the kind thoughts and prayers. The kids are okay. My daughter who spent the last month 500 miles away from her home, caring for her mother while taking care of my 5 and 3 year old grandsons with her husband deployed to Egypt (he was able to come home on a hardship leave two weeks ago) finally broke down at the cemetery and I am so glad I was there to hold her.

After the services many of my family members and the kids went up north to a family hunting camp in the national forest and built a huge fire, played guitars and sang, laughed and drank toasts to everything we could think of. It was exactly what was needed.

My prayers and best wishes are with you and and your family, Jeff

Sorry to hear about your loss Jeff, thoughts and prayers are sent to your family from ours.

praying for comfort and good memories vs bad. Sounds like it was a tough battle.

My condolences Jeff, to you and your family. You know I'm just a phone call away 24/7.