• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers please

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Below is the text from my original post which was lost due to a server crash, and below that is an update.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My ex-wife has a rather large tumor and all indications are that it is cancerous, the answers will come next week. Although she has been a very vicious and vile person to me and our two kids since the divorce I can't help but feel terrible about all of this. The kids are not super close to her as a result of all the drama but I am very proud that they have remained mature and caring for her benefit and I hope that somehow this will all work out well for her and everybody involved.

Your prayers would be appreciated.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It has been confirmed as a form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and chemo starts tomorrow, surgery is not possible. There is good news and bad with the diagnosis but I have only gotten bits and pieces of data from the kids. The doctors tell her she may feel better immediately when the chemo starts because of the fluid/pressure built up in her heart and lung area around the tumor but we all know chemo is not fun.

Well wishes would be greatly appreciated.

My prayers and best wishes are with you and yours, Jeff.

Good thoughts and prayers sent your way, for all of you touched by this.

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours brother.

Don

Prayers sent to you & yours Jeff.

Hang in there Bro and if you need anything - you have my number.

Best wishes

Jim

Hope things get better for her Jeff. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thoughts and prayers continue to be sent. My dad beat this twice so it can be done. Have faith brother and be strong.

Nice to see that you care for your ex Jeff. Good thoughts coming her way.

Brian

Thoughts and prayers are with you...