• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers please

Prayers offered. My father passed away unexpectedly in his sleep several years ago. I regretted never having the opportunity to say goodbye, but the memories of him are all of a healthy man rather than one suffering and wasting away. Small comfort, but hopefully your memories will be the same.

I also extend the offer of a pm or phone call if you want someone to talk to.

Jim,

Sorry to hear this. Good thoughts sent to you and your family...

My family's thoughts are with you and yours Jim. My deepest condolences brother. We're all here for ya if you need us my friend!

Greg

Prayers sent, sorry for your loss, RIP.

Terrible news, Step. My condolences to you and your family. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Brother Jim,

So sorry to hear of your loss. Having lost my Dad suddenly a year ago, I know what a body blow it can be, and my Dad was an old man. Your Dad was younger than me!

You and yours are in my prayers that you may find comfort and peace.

Dave

My condolences and prayers to your family. Remember to treasure the good times and memories.

Willie

Sorry about your loss, Jim. I, too, lost my father and know how difficult it can be. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

My deepest condolences. It's always hard to loose a parent, and at such a young age makes it even harder.

Thanks so much to everyone who offered there thoughts and prayers. It has been a rough day, but I will get through no matter what with the help and guidance of my higher power and the power of positive relationships. Thank You!!

Jim

I am so sorry to hear about the loss. You and your family are in my thoughts may god bless you all.

Best Regards
Don

Very sorry to hear this. I lost my dad 4½ years ago and then mom passed two years later. I will send many prayers your way. Hope your family is okay, too.

Jim,

I'm sorry for your loss. Please accept my most sincere condolences and on behalf of your family too.

Wilkey