• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers please

Hey Cesar! Any updates? Been thinking of you all the last few days!

Hey Cesar! Any updates? Been thinking of you all the last few days!

Unfortunately, no reactions or regaining of consciousness. Some scans likely today or tonight to see damage/activity in brain. Some blood tests after, which take a few days to return results, to see if any recovery is possible. This really breaks my heart and crushes my soul. For my wife, my daughter and my father in law. It is the worst feeling to not be able to fix things.

I cooked us a home cooked meal of green beans with onion and bacon, thin cut bone in pork chops, some Spanish rice. Father in law seemed to be happy we decided to stay with him a while last night.

Sadly, none of us are getting much rest.

Thank you and everyone here on CP for your thoughts and prayers.

Our family needs them.

C

Eleanor Palato has passed. Please Keep her family, her husband Jesse ,my wife Anitra, my daughter Izel in your prayers. They need them.

c
💔

Damn. I'm very sorry for your loss, C. Please let us know if you guys need anything. My thoughts are with you and your family, especially at this time.

Sorry for your loss C!! Be with your family and share the large amounts of love you all have this Christmas.

So sorry to hear, my friend. Keeping you and your entire family in our thoughts at this time. Try to find any peace that you can on this day. My heart is with you, C.