• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers requested for EricDriscoll's family (Christian)

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
I don't want to get into specifics, since I don't know that he would want me to mention them, but Christian's family has been having a very rough year and they've just received even more bad news. Christian....You, Laura, and your family are in my prayers, my brother. I hope that during this same time next year, you are able to say that you and Laura got through this. You know I love you both and if there's ever anything I can do for the two of you, you will always know where to find me. I'm only a phone call away, brother. Meanwhile, I'd like to ask that everyone here PLEASE keep Christian's family in your prayers. Thank you.

Any brother of this family and of Isy's is a brother to me. All My thoughts.

Consider it done Isy. Christian, prayers and good thoughts sent to you and yours.

Christian all my prayers goes out to you and your family stay strong my brother...

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family Christian.

Thank you brothers and Isy for putting it out to all as prayers are needed. My wife's mother was just diagnosed with colon cancer today and has a large cyst which needs to be removed. The surgery is August 11th and she is having an MRI done tomorrow to see if the cancer has spread. My wife is devastated at the news and with the death of my last two grandparents within two weeks of each other this year, it has been rough. Any prayers and positive thoughts are much appreciated. I will keep you posted and thanks brothers! Is love you too bro! Christian

You know our prayers are with you guys. Tell Laura to be strong!

I hope everything works out well, Christian. I'll definitely keep you and yours in my prayers.

Prayers and best wishes sent. I'll keep you all in my thoughts.

Blessings...

G-

This has been the year for prayers. We met with our pastor today trying to understand our S-I-L's suicide, I have some issues on the horizon, so we have kept the prayer line busy. Now we will add Christian's name, and as we all know, you can't go wrong with too many prayers.

As the gang has said, we are all here for you, even if we all don't reply.

God listens well.

Christian! You will be in my family's prayers tonight.

Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family Eric. Things will get better!!

Your family and you are in my prayers tonight Christian!

Prayers and thoughts with the entire family Christian, stay strong for Laura brother.