• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Premium+ Virtual Pass

Although I understand what Joe is saying, my feeling is that those p/t are kosher for a pass like this..

I agree with you on #3, and I'll replace the TNT with a tat Anarchy. Should even it out.

On number 1, yes the dirty rat is still made, but I based that put as it is just as hard to come by as a monster series smoke at the current time. I may be understanding the rarity qualification incorrectly, and if so, am ready to learn.

For #1, I would be a little hesitant based on the rarity factor. While you make a good argument about both sticks being equally hard to find, I don't think that is the "rarity" that is being rated. The Dirty Rat is still being produced, it might be hard to find, but isn't "rare"; the Drac was a 1 time production and no longer produced. Thus there is a "rarity" factor that we won't be finding any new stock coming out again. We are still probably going to find more stock of the Dirty Rat being released.

I guess I am trying to say that I find the Dirty Rat as an HTF stick, not a rare stick. Where the Drac is a rare stick.

Just my $.02

ETA - I also think the $.20 underput, is a miss too. Just in this particular case though. If it were a regular production stick for a regular production stick, I would say the slight underput would be fine.

I agree with you on #3, and I'll replace the TNT with a tat Anarchy. Should even it out.

On number 1, yes the dirty rat is still made, but I based that put as it is just as hard to come by as a monster series smoke at the current time. I may be understanding the rarity qualification incorrectly, and if so, am ready to learn.

For #1, I would be a little hesitant based on the rarity factor. While you make a good argument about both sticks being equally hard to find, I don't think that is the "rarity" that is being rated. The Dirty Rat is still being produced, it might be hard to find, but isn't "rare"; the Drac was a 1 time production and no longer produced. Thus there is a "rarity" factor that we won't be finding any new stock coming out again. We are still probably going to find more stock of the Dirty Rat being released.

I guess I am trying to say that I find the Dirty Rat as an HTF stick, not a rare stick. Where the Drac is a rare stick.

Just my $.02

ETA - I also think the $.20 underput, is a miss too. Just in this particular case though. If it were a regular production stick for a regular production stick, I would say the slight underput would be fine.

I couldn't agree more here! Well said.

Paul

Lets try this:

Take: Tat Drac (13.00) Put: Cohiba Rubustos (13.75) (Averaged from 3 sites)
Take: T52 Flying Pig (10.00) Put Tatuaje Anarchy (10.00)

I'll just stick with these 2. I don't wan to hold up the pass, and I don't seem to have any smokes to match the Wolfman, so I'll just enjoy the two I have here.

Eta: I put the Drac in the Wolfman trade, as price and rarity seem the same on those sticks and I'd rather smoke the Drac.

I received Dave's package just now, I'll get this sent out quickly!

I think the guys have covered the Puts/Takes and not much input from me is needed. I'll check back soon!

I just saw the new Puts/Takes, let's hear the group's thoughts!

Lets try this:

I'll just stick with these 2. I don't wan to hold up the pass, and I don't seem to have any smokes to match the Wolfman, so I'll just enjoy the two I have here.

Eta: I put the Drac in the Wolfman trade, as price and rarity seem the same on those sticks and I'd rather smoke the Drac.

To me and please this is just my opinon I am not trying to bust any balls here at all. The CoRO is a normal everyday cigar with no rarity value at all. Now I know that we said that it was cool for the Wolfman and my thinking on that is that it was last years release you can still buy them on other forum sites and in some stores! The drack was released in 2009 and is now very very hard to come buy. The wolfman they made 666 Dress boxes of 13 and 1300 plain boxes of 10 total of 21658. the Drac they made 1300 Dress boxes of 13 total of 16900.

Paul

Revised again:

Jim what about something higher in value to cover the rarity on the Drac?

Take as much time as you need, no time limits were set.

The Wolfman, being last years release and the CoRo being closely priced and an ISOM balance well IMHO.
I agree with Paul, in that the CoRo vs Drac isn't quite up to it.
The Drac is a tough take... but not impossible.

I'll give it another look. I have higher value sticks to offset the rarity, but most of them would be considered WAY overput.

Don't get me wrong here fellas, I didn't slim down to one pick because I was mad or unwilling to do the research. I dropped the uneven trades to keep things moving. Since no one is in a rush, I'll research a bit tomorrow and put up a final list. Thanks all.

Jim, there isn't any rush! I appreciate trying to keep it speedy, if you need a little while to get together a revision, go ahead and take it.

If it helps at all...IMHO, the Wolfman was a much better smoke than the Drac.

Lets try this:

Here is my take on this, just for fun...

IMO these are passing the gut check. Here is my reasoning behind it. Yes the CoRo is a regular production stick, but it's also an ISOM. Now it might not be a one time release stick, but I feel it has some rarity to it, as they aren't "readily available" is the U.S. I can't just walk into my local and buy a CoRo, and if I buy a box from an online vendor there is a chance that I will never see the box (U.S. Customs). I'm not saying it's as rare as the Drac or Wolfman, but there is some.

Take the above an pair it with a $0.75 overput, and I think the trade is a good one.

If this were my pass, I would give it the green light. But we will have to see what CJ says...

Ok, nothing is coming close enough to the drac to let it play, so here's my final revision.

Take: Tat Wolfman. Put: CoRo

Take: T52 flying pig. Put: Tat Anarchy

(pricing can be found in above posts)

Tell me what you think gents.

I'm still curious on what CJ thinks about the Drac and CoRo trade. Its his pass so let's see what he thinks and maybe your good to go!