• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Premium+ Virtual Pass

I hope i added some that peaks your intrest and the remaining participants!

Bed time I'll check back in the morning!

There are a few in there that look good, not sure they will get to me though... :thumbs:

We really appriciate everyones feed back and help on this I know I have learned a lot in this pass and Simon well his head is spinning...LOL

T: Viaje M?stery $13.00 ~ P: Tatuaje "Drac" $13.00 (TP)
T: Tatuaje Red Tubo $12.00 ~ P: Viaje Zombie 2012 $13.00 (TP)
T: Tatuaje Little Boris $9.00 ~ P: LP T-52 Flying Pig $10.00 (TP)
T: Bolivar Gold Metal $12.00 ~ P: Viaje Stuffed Turkey $11.00 (TP)
T: FFOX Love Affair $14.00 ~ P. Diamon Crown Maximus Double Belicoso No.10 $16.00 (Bangers 'n Mash)

Final list whats you thoughts?

Paul

My final thought is....YOU SUCK because you took some sticks that I wanted... :angry: I guess that's what happens when you get the second to last position in the line-up though.
I can relate, but I will at least with this pass there has been a buch of awesome sticks to replace the ones I wanted. I did have my eye on that red tubo though and now to find out it was something even more special it makes me even more jealous.

You are right about the replacement sticks being really nice.

Now I have to go back to the drawing board, but I will probably wait until I'm "on deck" before trying to make decisions.

I think we are good to go Paul and Simon, send it on it's way Paul.

Yojimbo, you're up again buddy!!!

I think we are good to go Paul and Simon, send it on it's way Paul.

Yojimbo, you're up again buddy!!!

Sounds great brother we will send them off ASAP. Thanks again for having us.

Paul

Dave???

You entered: 03112550000313422732

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

Question for CJ and the pass as a whole. I have a Viaje TNT I'd like to use as one of my puts, but the "fuse" has broken off of it, as many do. Does this affect value, or quality?

Question for CJ and the pass as a whole. I have a Viaje TNT I'd like to use as one of my puts, but the "fuse" has broken off of it, as many do. Does this affect value, or quality?

To me i would say no! Your just going to cut the damn thing off...LOL

That's kind of my thinking. I'm setting up my puts and takes based on it being ok, and will adjust if anyone gives it the hammer.

Another question, I have a CAO Sopranos special edition baseball bat. Obviously since it comes is case of 5 special edition smokes, I can't find a single price on it. Should I divide the SE box price by 5? Maybe figure that the packaging is worth a few dollars?

What this guy said :thumbs:

Heads up CJ!

0312 1430 0002 7141 0412

Sweet!

CJ mine and Simons will hit the mail in the morning!

Sweet II

Another question, I have a CAO Sopranos special edition baseball bat. Obviously since it comes is case of 5 special edition smokes, I can't find a single price on it. Should I divide the SE box price by 5? Maybe figure that the packaging is worth a few dollars?

Yep, just divide the box by 5, you'll get the stick cost. Boxes are only worth something once they are empty, until then, it's the cigars that are valuable!

Dave???

You entered: 03112550000313422732

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

Sorry CJ...

I looked into this issue down in the mailroom when I got in this morning. Essentially this is what happened...

I decided to try sending the package out to you using Click N Ship since I was making a return Click N Ship label for you. When I gave the guys in my company mailroom the package along a Delivery Confirmation slip, I was unaware that Click N Ship generates a tracking/confirmation on the label. When I followed up with them this morning, they told me that they didn't use the Delivery Confirmation slip I gave them as the package already had a tracking number. The number on the Click N Ship label is 420 80012 9405 5036 9930 0118 9745 68. I checked it on the USPS site and it works. I posted the message that came up below.

You entered: 420800129405503699300118974568

Your Item's StatusYour item was processed through our DENVER, CO 80217 facility on August 29, 2012 at 10:30 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

From there if you click on details, it says that the expected delivery date is today.

Sorry about the confusion...hope this clears things up.

~dave

Ok, here are my puts and takes for your consideration. This was a weird one for me, I only keep about 150 smokes on hand at any given time, and matching pricing and rarity with my stock proved a challenge.

Take: Tat Drac (13.00) Put: Liga Dirty Rat (12.80)
Take: Tat Wolfman (13.00) Put: Cohiba Rubustos (13.75) (Averaged from 3 sites)
Take: T52 Flying Pig (10.00) Put Viaje TNT(10.50)

Let me know what you think, I put in some serious research, but the internet is a fickle mistress. Thanks CJ for having me in the pass, and for moving me down the list.

ETA: I don't have box codes or dates on the Cohiba, but it came from a BOTL I trust, and I was comfortable with submitting it into the pass.

Received all in good order CJ! Thanks for getting them out Monday.

Take: Tat Drac (13.00) Put: Liga Dirty Rat (12.80)
Take: Tat Wolfman (13.00) Put: Cohiba Rubustos (13.75) (Averaged from 3 sites)
Take: T52 Flying Pig (10.00) Put Viaje TNT(10.50)

#1 and #3 bother me because they are older one time limited releases being traded for yearly limited releases at the same value.
Thats just an observation, and my .02 cents.
I've been offline for a couple of days so I may be snapping back to my "Noob Pass"
mindset. :laugh:

I agree with you on #3, and I'll replace the TNT with a tat Anarchy. Should even it out.

On number 1, yes the dirty rat is still made, but I based that put as it is just as hard to come by as a monster series smoke at the current time. I may be understanding the rarity qualification incorrectly, and if so, am ready to learn.