• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Premium+ Virtual Pass

I've never had one and really wanted it since the start of the pass. I have had the Black and it was great! I hope someone gets that one that hasn't tried it!

Very Excited! :thumbs:

I will just say it's not a typical red tubo...CJ can elaborate if he wants. If not, you will just have to be surprised...

I love surprises! Did I value it right?

Ok guys I will throw these out to you this morning for you to chew on and I will have one or two more tonight that I am working on with Simon. Hope this fits the bill!
T: Viaje M?stery $13.00 ~ P: Tatuaje “Drac” $13.00
T: Tatuaje Red Tubo $12.00 ~ P: Viaje Zombie 2012 $13.00
T: Tatuaje Little Boris $9.00 ~ P: LP T-52 Flying Pig $10.00

My tid bit of input here!

The I find the M?stery to be a little less, in the $10-11 range, so it's a bit of a over put, but fine with me if it's fine with you.

The Red Tubo is a Verocu, I know MSRP was around $11, and it's a limited edition. (What isn't from Tatuaje anymore?!) A tad bit of a over put, but again green with me if it's green with you!

And the last one looks spot on, I think the Little Boris is at the $8 price point, but given rarity and very limited quanity, the T-52 is a great put!

Ok guys I will throw these out to you this morning for you to chew on and I will have one or two more tonight that I am working on with Simon. Hope this fits the bill!
T: Viaje M?stery $13.00 ~ P: Tatuaje "Drac" $13.00
T: Tatuaje Red Tubo $12.00 ~ P: Viaje Zombie 2012 $13.00
T: Tatuaje Little Boris $9.00 ~ P: LP T-52 Flying Pig $10.00

My tid bit of input here!

The I find the M?stery to be a little less, in the $10-11 range, so it's a bit of a over put, but fine with me if it's fine with you.

The Red Tubo is a Verocu, I know MSRP was around $11, and it's a limited edition. (What isn't from Tatuaje anymore?!) A tad bit of a over put, but again green with me if it's green with you!

And the last one looks spot on, I think the Little Boris is at the $8 price point, but given rarity and very limited quanity, the T-52 is a great put!

I appriciate your feed back and will stick with these 3 the way they are. I think guys down the line would like a chance at these smokes even tought it raises the bar a little.

I will touch base with Simon and see what he came up with so far and finalize our P&T's tonight! Thanks again for having me.

Nicely played!!!

You WILL enjoy that Red Tubo, I'll leave it there! :whistling:

Ok guy here is what we are working on as Simons P&T

T: Bolivar Gold Metal $12-$14 or FFOX Love Affair $12.00-$14.00 + Rarity we are having trouble finding MSRP on the Love Affair! Famous had them for $10.50.
P: Diamon Crown Maximus Double Belicoso No.10 $16.00

Let me know what you think.
Paul

I'm no pass veteran but I'm not sure a trade up of ~$4 is proper etiquette for a rarer stick like the love affair..

What say you brethren?

I think the Love Affair pricing is correct but I am not sure what to do about the rarity.

That's where I was confused didn't know if that was normal or not so wanted to see what you guys thought.

Also what are you guys finding for msrp on the BGM I found some wide swings. 10-14 nothing real consist.

The pricing I found on the BGM was $12.00 from several places. I am not sure if the Love Affair is still in production. If not , then I do not think it is a good trade due to the rarity. If it is still in production, then I think it is a good trade.

Just my humble opinion, let's see what everyone else says.

Alan

I never looked into the BGM myself before you post Paul, but I have noticed the same thing. My 2 favorite sources one has them at $99 a box of 10 and the other $116. Both are very reputable and I trust them both so I may say that smoke is closer to 10 or 11 dollars.

I appriciate all the feedback thanks guys! Let's see what other think and what CJ thinks and in the mean time ill look thru the Humi and see what I may be able to come up with!

Thanks again,
Paul

I think it is an obvious over put of $2-$5 on the Bolivar Gold Metal and it is a $2 ish overput on the Love affair which I thought was fine to cover for rarity on the Love Affair. I thought i had seen that done in passes before but I may be wrong. I have seen Tat Monsters be taken for higher priced regular releases!

Paul

I think that this pass has been more about if you are ok with it, do it. But of course that is up to CJ. I think the Maximus is a good addition to the pass IMHO.

I think that this pass has been more about if you are ok with it, do it. But of course that is up to CJ. I think the Maximus is a good addition to the pass IMHO.

Thanks Mark I did to when Simon brought it to me and I figured that the couple bucks covered the rarity.

CJ where are you!!!! :laugh:

I've been working'

I think the reason of the over put is clearly stated, it's to cover rarity. I think a over put of $0.50 would be ludicrous, but the couple dollars adds the needed requirements for the trade. If your comfortable with it, I think it's a great addition to the pass and yet another great opportunity you've given the brothers after you to pick up some awesome sticks.

I've always viewed the BGM as sort of Bolivars yearly EL. So I think a EL of the same price would get it done. Just my thoughts, anyone else agree or disagree?

We really appriciate everyones feed back and help on this I know I have learned a lot in this pass and Simon well his head is spinning...LOL

T: Viaje M?stery $13.00 ~ P: Tatuaje "Drac" $13.00 (TP)
T: Tatuaje Red Tubo $12.00 ~ P: Viaje Zombie 2012 $13.00 (TP)
T: Tatuaje Little Boris $9.00 ~ P: LP T-52 Flying Pig $10.00 (TP)
T: Bolivar Gold Metal $12.00 ~ P: Viaje Stuffed Turkey $11.00 (TP)
T: FFOX Love Affair $14.00 ~ P. Diamon Crown Maximus Double Belicoso No.10 $16.00 (Bangers 'n Mash)

Final list whats you thoughts?

Paul

We really appriciate everyones feed back and help on this I know I have learned a lot in this pass and Simon well his head is spinning...LOL

T: Viaje M?stery $13.00 ~ P: Tatuaje "Drac" $13.00 (TP)
T: Tatuaje Red Tubo $12.00 ~ P: Viaje Zombie 2012 $13.00 (TP)
T: Tatuaje Little Boris $9.00 ~ P: LP T-52 Flying Pig $10.00 (TP)
T: Bolivar Gold Metal $12.00 ~ P: Viaje Stuffed Turkey $11.00 (TP)
T: FFOX Love Affair $14.00 ~ P. Diamon Crown Maximus Double Belicoso No.10 $16.00 (Bangers 'n Mash)

Final list whats you thoughts?

Paul

My final thought is....YOU SUCK because you took some sticks that I wanted... :angry: I guess that's what happens when you get the second to last position in the line-up though.