• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Presidential Cohibas?

Expensive cigars, expensive booze, presidential this, ambassador that...what do you do? I would like to trade my cubicle job for yours. How can I be a millionaire? Can I be your friend? ;)

lol I have more connections and friends than $ believe me.

Still havn't had the op to light it up and enjoy properly. I have a box of Behike 54s which should be arriving soon so I'll have my hands full.

I have one of these as well, acquired in a trade, and it is a very....um...interesting story and wrapper on the cigar...

LosLibertadores_%2021%20of%2024.jpg

I will smoke and review it in the future, and will reserve further comment until then... :)

~brooks

Those wrappers look very dark and nice..anxious to hear how they smoke.

Expensive cigars, expensive booze, presidential this, ambassador that...what do you do? I would like to trade my cubicle job for yours. How can I be a millionaire? Can I be your friend? ;)

I'll go one better, can you adopt me :laugh:

If you want one I have one for you for $4,000

I have one of these as well, acquired in a trade, and it is a very....um...interesting story and wrapper on the cigar...

I will smoke and review it in the future, and will reserve further comment until then... :)

~brooks

haha that's it. I still have mine... couldn't bring my self to smoke it.

~brooks

You have a special place in your heart for fake cubans?

lol no just no point it's a great conversation piece. I really havn't seen any one 100% prove or disprove these and I really don't care either way.

~brooks

You have a special place in your heart for fake cubans?

You don't happen to be 'red dot' something on another board?

Seems he gave away 5 of these back in 2009.

(2009 was in interesting year to start seeing all of these 'rare' smokes)

I'll see how I can look in the Federal Register. (nothin';- LINKY)

That would list any gifts to the President.

But hey....enjoy the smoke!