• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Presidential Puppy

By PHILIP ELLIOTT, Associated Press Writer Philip Elliott, Associated Press Writer – Sun Apr 12, 3:38 pm ET

The first family has settled on a first pet — a 6-month-old Portuguese water dog that the Obama girls are naming Bo.

The selection was one of the White House's most tightly kept secrets.

President Barack Obama's daughters, 10-year-old Malia and 7-year-old Sasha, picked a black and white pup, a White House official speaking on the condition of anonymity told The Associated Press Saturday night.

The dog is a gift from Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, D-Mass., who owns several Portuguese water dogs himself.

"We couldnt be happier to see the joy that Bo is bringing to Malia and Sasha," Kennedy said in a statement. "We love our Portuguese water dogs and know that the girls — and their parents — will love theirs, too."

Finally got their dog..

Nicely done. Your prize will be sent out this week.

EDIT TO ADD: Sorry I haven't got your prize out yet. I am in my last week for two classes and I have a major project due for work on Friday. I will get a package out to you on Saturday (if not sooner).