• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pretty snazzy Rod

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Looking good so far Rod :thumbs: Thanks for all you do!

Yeah thins are looking pretty sweet around here, great job Rod, thanks for your efforts in making this place what it is.

Looks like there are all kinds of new toys to get used to. Thanks for giving us a place to crash Tod.

Pretty snazzy! Just one question, what happened to the private messages? :cool:

Very spiffy Rodley!! Excellent color scheme, and trendy new look! Great choice, great build!

Now to go find the bugs!!! Muah hahaha!!! :p

I'm assuming this is just the new forum software he is using, and that the layout, images, ect haven't been changed over for CP yet?

It's a nice layout but I'm not crazy about seeing everyones full interest list under their name after they post, seems to take up a lot of space. So far though I haven't found a setting to change that.

It's a nice layout but I'm not crazy about seeing everyones full interest list under their name after they post, seems to take up a lot of space. So far though I haven't found a setting to change that.

Looks like CRQuarto changed his profile to not show "Interests," which seem like where most of the space is coming from. Either that, or he doesn't have anything filled in... :whistling:

I wanna know what the hell is "Reputation" on our profiles... ???

Looks like CRQuarto changed his profile to not show "Interests," which seem like where most of the space is coming from. Either that, or he doesn't have anything filled in... :whistling:

Your so damn gay, Jon.

Hrmm, I think it's because I don't have that side bar filled out in my profile. I just put everything in my "About Me" page instead...I figured it was a bit redundant to have the same information twice in my profile, heh heh. I'm betting that by tomorrow Rod will have the finished product up and running with the CP appropriate banners and color scheme, ect. I think what we are seeing is just the previous forum info on the new software?

I personally don't like the change but then again I don't like any change. I've even paid money in the past for an email that looks the same as it did 10 years ago. If only there was a way to revert back.

-Steven

I'm testing to see if my interest thingy is not showing...

Edited to add... Sweet!