• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pretty snazzy Rod

Cheers to Rod for all the hard work.. Place looks great, I thought I was on the wrong site this morning :laugh:

This is just a generic interface right now, correct? The old look was great, different from any other forum.

Looks great Rod, but it feels like I left home and my wife moved me out and moved a newer younger model in. :laugh:

I like it, keep up hte great work you are doing. :thumbs:

Where is view new posts?

Top right where it says VIEW NEW CONTENT.

I liked the previous version that I could click on and pull up all recent posts and once I viewed a post and clicked it again, it would pull up an updated list of mostly the same posts. This version only lets me view the most recent since my last visit and I can only view it once and then they're all gone. Maybe there are still more updates to be done?!?

Other than that, the interface I'll get used to.

Looking very good Rod, thanks for keeping us up with the times :thumbs:

The old version isn't coming back - embrace yourself w/ the new version and you'll soon come to love it. There are a lot of useful features, especially the mobile phone interface. Have you checked out the new PM system yet?

As far as the skin goes, a new CP skin is in the works, however it probably won't be ready for at least another month or so, as it's not a priority at the moment. We've taken a huge leap here, no other forum company is advanced as Invision (the software we use). It will take some getting used to, however once you fully understand how unique and powerful this new version is, you'll wonder how we got along w/o it. :)

There is still some tweaking to be done, just give me some time. This upgrade took most of last night (sake-bombs helped pass the time), and a good part of today. Time for a break, will continue w/ the tweaks next week. :)

I like the new features so far. I do miss the old look, but that can wait.

I appreciate all the work, Rod. :thumbs:

The old version isn't coming back - embrace yourself w/ the new version and you'll soon come to love it. There are a lot of useful features, especially the mobile phone interface. Have you checked out the new PM system yet?

As far as the skin goes, a new CP skin is in the works, however it probably won't be ready for at least another month or so, as it's not a priority at the moment. We've taken a huge leap here, no other forum company is advanced as Invision (the software we use). It will take some getting used to, however once you fully understand how unique and powerful this new version is, you'll wonder how we got along w/o it. :)

There is still some tweaking to be done, just give me some time. This upgrade took most of last night (sake-bombs helped pass the time), and a good part of today. Time for a break, will continue w/ the tweaks next week. :)

How do we take advantage if this? Is it automatic once we log in using a mobile device or does it have to be configured some other way? Thanks again Rod!

Automatic if you log in via a mobile device.

Blue is my color Rod...

It's great man, excellent work (as usual). I love the 'Forum Rules' being alone next to the 'View New Content'. Good looking out.

Blue is my color Rod...

It's great man, excellent work (as usual). I love the 'Forum Rules' being alone next to the 'View New Content'. Good looking out.

Oh, and sending pms from within a thread is sweet. Nicely done!

Nice new format. Color options?
Good work, implementing this overnight.

Chemyst :cool:

Is there a way to automatically jump to the first unread post in a thread like on the old setup Rod?

Looks nice btw!

Maybe it's just me, but after Rod posts I have to scroll down a LONG time to get to the next post.

I miss the old format but appreciate Rod's desire to make things even better.