• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pretty snazzy Rod

Well, I was not sure I was at the right site at first....

This is going to take some time to get use too, but in the long run I am sure it is going to be head and shoulders beyond where we were.
Rod, thanks for always working to make this place better.

Tim

Very nice indeed. Great improvement Rod! I thought I was on the wrong site at first as well.

I'm thinking Charles is right, Rod's not quite finished yet. I for one am liking this, very cool Rod! Now to go plaaaaayyy!!!

"Change, even for the better, is inconvenient." Samuel Johnson.

Doc

I remember the last time CP changed format, it took a while to get use to. I'm still looking to where my controls, PMs, etc. is....... :whistling: :thumbs: :cool:

Awesome layout so far Rod!

On some pages, I'm not seeing the quote box graphics, just text with no color around it.

Are you going to be customizing the color scheme? The quote boxes on this page are a little feminine, blue and purple like.

Hope this helps a little,
-C

PS: I think it's time people moved their profile information from the interests tab to the About Me tab.

Wow! I thought hackers had taken over my Mac when I logged on this morning until the dim recesses of my brain remembered something Rod had posted about a site upgrade. :laugh:

Looks good though. Very crisp and clean. As others have said, it will take some getting used to, but overall I'm sure this will be a plus. :thumbs:

Hrmm, it appears that the new software also supports a mobile version as well? Looks great on the iPhone Safari! Kick ass!

I like the new change butit will take some time to get used to for those not computer literate folks i.e. meI can't find the pm's either. And I really need to.

I like the new change butit will take some time to get used to for those not computer literate folks i.e. meI can't find the pm's either. And I really need to.

Your picture is at the top right of the page with a pull-down menu next to it. Choose messenger from there.

Nice job Rod. Would it be possible to give us a breakdown of new features and how to use them so we can take advantage of all the new stuff?

Wow!!! Go MIA for a few days and look what happens. Looks good though, thanks for all your hard work Rod!!!

Probably missing this somewhere but I am having a hard time finding out where to turn of email notification. Every post here after mine is being emailed to me. I found one box somewhere that checked off email notification to replies but that has not helped.

Is there a setting to change the Gallery Images from being on top of the forum? I really have no interest in seeing all the new gallery images that are uploaded.

Looking good so far, Rod. Once skinned and bug free this should be a good updating of the forum. The mobile version will be especially nice for those that use it.

Is there a setting to change the Gallery Images from being on top of the forum? I really have no interest in seeing all the new gallery images that are uploaded.

Looking good so far, Rod. Once skinned and bug free this should be a good updating of the forum. The mobile version will be especially nice for those that use it.

I'm trying to get rid of it all together.

Wootage! :thumbs:

'Cause I was all, like, totally in withdrawal last night. Seriously!

Very crisp and snazzy.

~Boar