• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Problems with Thompson Cigar

Dickson

"I am done - pay the bills and get me a cigar."
For those that know me. I'm back, yet again. Those that don't, Please bear with me for a minute. Is anyone else experiencing difficulties with their purchases, getting a hold of a customer service reps and or received a letter demanding that you must bring your account to good standing. By the way when I called them, I was told that there is no balance due. We all know, vendors do not ship cigars until the transaction with the bank is complete. Lastly, I had been a customer for 14 years, They just blew that one.

I don’t know anyone around here that uses them.
When my wife and I were newlyweds she ordered a humidor for me from them. I couldn’t get off their mailing list, and I’m pretty sure they could find me before the mafia would if I was on a hit list in the witness protection program.

Thompson who? There are some many repeatable NC deals out there (the best one is a member!) I don’t bother with the big three.

Thank you all for the responses.

I used them one time, long before I became a member here. I still get junk mail from the SOBs.

Doc