• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Project S&A launched

Maybe you could take it on vacation with you....weld about 10ft of chain to one corner and hook the other end of the chain on your truck. By the time you get to where you are going, I'm thinking that safe will be a lot easier to open!

Damn John.....you have gone off the deep end!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's okay guys, take your time. I'm not going anywhere. I extend the terms until you say "I surrender". Good thing I put humi packs in there. :cool:

I almost feel like someone stole an idea from me! Nice, very glad that SOB didn't land at the store! Good luck boys.

I almost feel like someone stole an idea from me! Nice, very glad that SOB didn't land at the store! Good luck boys.

Sorry Brad. I already had these babies shipped and at my house when I saw you post that idea in some other thread. I was like "Damn" when I saw that. Jonesy and I have been talking about this one since Swissy hit me with The New and Improved Foam Bomb.

BTW, If I had the money, believe me, both you and Cory would be looking at some as well. :laugh:

As long as you actually put the combo on the list there won't be any surrender. If you didn't........I know where you live.

That's okay guys, take your time. I'm not going anywhere. I extend the terms until you say "I surrender". Good thing I put humi packs in there. :cool:

As long as you actually put the combo on the list there won't be any surrender. If you didn't........I know where you live.

It's on there.

:laugh: Top notch John!

When you guys get it opened, line it with spanish cedar, stick some beads in and you've got a 'safe' place for your vintage isoms :thumbs:

So, is it just a list of combinations or are ther clues to deduce an answer? Anyone can fat-finger digits into a combo until it opens, that's just a matter of time - riddles, that's where the real magic lies.

G'luck getting the treasure boys - you both deserve it.

-K-

Just 504 four number combinations in a 14 by 36 grid. No clues given.

Damn...
Foam, epoxy, cement, welded steel and now a safe.
These bombs have gotten way out of hand.
What happened to just sending a few good cigars to another BOTL... :whistling:

Damn...
No shit! Entertainment value aside, I still just like to fill up a box with cigars and blow someone away with the contents!

Damn...

I for one plan on being a good boy after this. That is, unless provoked again. Then it's................."When Newbs attack" all over again. :D

I'm always good but when I'm bad I'm better and I'm nationwide.

Getting into the meat of the Gaussian distribution now. ;)

Funny as hell!!

Here I am, working on the house, getting ready for guests to arrive. My nephew comes over to help, and he is OBSESSED with getting into the safe!! :laugh: He's a puzzle nut!!! So I got a bunch of the numbers tried with no success yet... he even ran to the store to buy an egg timer so every 5 minutes he can try a new number!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This morning, my wife got into it too!! And my guests, after thinking we're NUTS, have been entering numbers when the timer goes off as well. I have YET to enter a single code myself... probably will disqualify me but I think it's hilarious! Best is one group is entering numbers in order, line by line... the other group is entering codes randomly selected from the sheet!

:laugh:

EDIT: funny... one of my guests has the exact same safe at home... and he says his is a 3 digit code :whistling:

[/quote]
No shit! Entertainment value aside, I still just like to fill up a box with cigars and blow someone away with the contents!
[/quote]

I can say the above is true. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Swissy you seem to have the right idea. Have an open the safe party. LOL :sign:

Well, I haven't been successful as of yet. I've done about half the numbers so my odds of hitting it are getting better.

Well, I haven't been successful as of yet. I've done about half the numbers so my odds of hitting it are getting better.
Seems like you're really making pretty good progress on this AVB! :thumbs:

well, after a day of sightseeing and driving guests around, we're back and they went straight to the safe! :laugh: Between the two of them and my wife I still have not entered a code!! TFF... they're planning, plotting, trying to figure out where in the grid the number is and so on. As soon as I joked the number probably is not on the sheet and it's all a big joke on me, you should have seen the looks on their faces! OMG, they started whining and pouting that this deviant member of society (that's you, jfields) wouldn't stoop THAT low, would he? My God that was worth saying... I gotta come up with another bombshell to drop on them!!!!

I swear, I wish I had a video camera... I'd be taping this. It would make a GREAT youtube video...

they're about halfway I guess? And I'm starting to hear some rather foul language (mostly from my lovely bride! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) as the numbers dwindle down...