• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Project Walk-In

Now that is a man cave! Nice Humidor and furniture, with some nice wall art, etc! I've started doing a Man Cave in my Garage.

I'm still undecided between an Aristocrat, or a small walk in (standing room only with 3 walls having shelves). The indecision comes from one aspect of this endeavor; Cooling.
The other aspects of the build I have no problem getting my mind around.
I'd like to know a little about your cooling unit, how easily it cools in your environment..
I'm also curious if you noticed a nice bump in your Electric Bill with that type of cooling?
I live in a area that easily hits 100-105 degress in the summer, and 20's in the winter.

It wasn't expensive to build and it is way cooler than an Aristocrat. Cost a lot more to fill though. The cooling unit works great. Thier warranty was not helpful. The 1st one went bad and I had to buy a new one. I have had no problems since. The biggest pain in the ass about the cooling unit is the condensation. I have to keep a big rubbermaid tub under it. I only have to empty it about once a month. Mt electric bill is rediculous anyway so I did not notice any change. Our clime sounds very similar. The back wall is an outside wall and I have no problem keeping it cool.

Now that's awsome Alan. You deserve what you dream bro!

Thanks for sharing the journey.

Hey Alan, new to CP but I did go back thru all of these posts on this topic just now. I'm speechless, just beautiful. Its most likely an every week/month idea from any BOTL, but few have actually followed through on the dream to bring it to reality. Thanks for sharing, I think alot of wheels are turning and more people are trying to figure out how they can make this their reality also.

That is one amazing man-cave. Seriously, it's a thing of beauty. I'm very interested in seeing the inside of that walk-in though!! :whistling: