• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Protect CP - Time to reset the tone here

You got it Rod. This is a fantastic place and all members need to contribue the right way.

As a refugee, I want to thank you for your cigar community. I will do everything in my power to earn the trust of the community. (I apologize if my avatar is offensive!)

:rolleyes:

Now that you mention it... can't you do something about that?

Signed,

A Redskins fan

Believe me, I've got a list of folks I'm keeping an eye on.
So that was YOU at my window last night...Well, sorry the wife was already under the covers, but I hope you enjoyed the gun show that I put on for you :D

Thank you Rod for your post.

It is a reminder to all (both new and old members) that this is a special place on the internet.
Gougers and ebay sellers are not tolerated here.
This is first and foremost a community.

Thanks Rod. I'm damn glad to be a part of this community!

Well said, Rod :thumbs: . Let's all make sure that we protect what we have here. The refugees need to understand that this board doesn't operate at all like the others.

READ MORE....POST LESS

Reading this thread, I am reminded of that UnderArmor commercial............."We must protect this house"

Thanks for all your hard work Rod

under-logo.jpg

We all agree with you rod, 100%. Thanks again, I know you hear it over and over again, but thanks for running such a great community. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

David

I'm certainly new to this bunch but I have enjoyed my stay greatly in the last 3 months.

Play by the rules..listen more than talk..and participate when it fits.

Thanks to all you old timers and Rod for providing a great community to belong to.