• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Proud moment!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
My oldest grandson (17) shot this hog Sunday morning! He and his best friend, and business partner, went out for one last ride to the property across the road from my daughter's, jumped this guy, and mowed him down!

My grandson (on the right in the first pic) told me he saw it's head and front shoulders disappear behind some thick brush, and he thought about how I always lectured him about making sure of your target, but he wasn't going to let it get away so he shot it in the butt.:)

This guy makes four buck in this size range we have taken on this property in less than a year. Thanks to my son-in-law turning his entire 40 acres into a food plot!

Logans buck 1.jpg
Logans buck 2.jpg
Logans buck 3.jpg

Well done, Jeffnephew!

I want to know what their business venture is?

ETA: Nice to be able to take it out with the gator and not have to drag it too! 😂

My oldest grandson (17) shot this hog Sunday morning! He and his best friend, and business partner, went out for one last ride to the property across the road from my daughter's, jumped this guy, and mowed him down!

My grandson (on the right in the first pic) told me he saw it's head and front shoulders disappear behind some thick brush, and he thought about how I always lectured him about making sure of your target, but he wasn't going to let it get away so he shot it in the butt.:)

This guy makes four buck in this size range we have taken on this property in less than a year. Thanks to my son-in-law turning his entire 40 acres into a food plot!

View attachment 49263
View attachment 49264
View attachment 49265

so he died due to what, PITA! Nice rack mount coming.

Last edited:
Well done, Jeffnephew!

ETA: Nice to be able to take it out with the gator and not have to drag it too! 😂
I shot a “little” four pointer once, and had to drag that thing a little over a mile. When I got it to my vehicle it didn’t have a bit of hair on that side. I was worn out and could really feel it the next day. The day after that I could hardly move. Went out and bought a Honda Recon ATV before my next hunt.

I shot a “little” four pointer once, and had to drag that thing a little over a mile. When I got it to my vehicle it didn’t have a bit of hair on that side. I was worn out and could really feel it the next day. The day after that I could hardly move. Went out and bought a Honda Recon ATV before my next hunt.
Yeah, sled at the least, but those suck too! Hiking around here generally involves a serious hike, even if you don't shoot anything.

Is a 4 point each side or total there?

Yeah, sled at the least, but those suck too! Hiking around here generally involves a serious hike, even if you don't shoot anything.

Is a 4 point each side or total there?
It’s the total points all added up on both sides.
What we typically call an eight pointer, you call a 4x4 out west.

Well done, Jeffnephew!

I grew up hunting in PA where you have thousands of square miles to hunt and had my share of long drags. Hunting in Ohio is a lot different. You can only hunt small patches of land and where we hunt happens to be my daughters and the neighbor's property so the longest drag I've had in Ohio might be a couple hundred yards.

Well done, Jeffnephew!

He started a lawn care business and is doing very well. He bought a zero turn, a trailer, and all the tools needed.

He was my first grandson and we have always been extremely close. He is a perfect gentleman and a great friend!

So proud:)

He started a lawn care business and is doing very well. He bought a zero turn, a trailer, and all the tools needed.

He was my first grandson and we have always been extremely close. He is a perfect gentleman and a great friend!

So proud:)
That's awesome!