• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff N Stuff Special Edition Pepin Le Bijou

Smoked a few of these over the weekend. They are fantastic Al! Will do great will some down time I am sure. Well done!

Just an update. We are down to the final 50 boxes that will shipped out of the store. So if you have been on the fence this is the last of them.

Al
Been busy brother...but I will call you friday.

I stopped into Puff n Stuff this afternoon while in Atlanta on business. Got to meet AL and John and smoked one of the Le Bijou with AL. Picked up a few to take home as well. This special edition is a GREAT blend and Al is a great guy and is quite fluent in the art of patio umbrella catching :laugh:. Thanks AL for the hospitality ;) and I look forward to many more visits when I'm back in the ATL.

I stopped into Puff n Stuff this afternoon while in Atlanta on business. Got to meet AL and John and smoked one of the Le Bijou with AL. Picked up a few to take home as well. This special edition is a GREAT blend and Al is a great guy and is quite fluent in the art of patio umbrella catching :laugh:. Thanks AL for the hospitality ;) and I look forward to many more visits when I'm back in the ATL.

Brad, glad we had a chance to hang out. Sorry for the slow response, I had a whole bunch to catch up on in the store. I'm not really equipped to handle all the extra sales when we do one of these special editions. That being said, we are down to about 40 boxes so if you've been contemplating a box of these give me a holler (soon).

Al

Thanks Al. Glad to hear you guys are rocking over there! I'll be back in Atlanta July 13 & 14 and will drop in then. Hopefully you'll have some left and I can grab at least another fiver to stash away and some more of the Curivari that I tried. I can't find them here in Birmingham and have been craving the damn things. Closest thing in my opinion to them are the Illusione but there was something a little different in the Curivari that I liked and want to try again.
Every time I see someone that is smoking a MFLB, I tell them about yours and direct them to you!!
Have a great 4th!

Just wanted to drop a big Thank You to Al for taking care of CP members! My order arrived safe and sound and it'll be fun watching everyone smoke this superb blend and spin at the station! :laugh:

Great doing business with you Al.

Me too, Al. I'm absolutely loving the box I got, but trying to hold the line. Can't just raise my debt ceiling, unfortunately.

I've smoked three or four of these now and these things are really amazing. The one I had tonight was pure sweet raspberry. First time I can ever really say that flavors stood out so boldly as to be recognized as, "Hey! That's raspberry I'm tasting". These are great cigars. Anyone waffling on a box or fiver should bite the bullet if financially feasible. I wish I could afford several boxes to just sit on. Great customer service from Al and the gang at Puff N Stuff, too.

Couple of PM's back and forth, and my Fiver is on the way......<waiting><sux>

T

I bought a 5'er of these a few weeks back. Only had 1 so far, but it was great. It really wasn't anything like the 1922, but good in it's own way. Thanks to puff-n-stuff for setting this up.

What Scott 1966 was talking about in the review section about R#2 is. It took me sampling about 80 cigars before I isolated what was going on. All of the boxes that had higher moisture were from rolling team #2 or R 2 on the bottom of the box. Not all were wet just some of them. Scott noticed it and he participated in my trials and left some out for a few days and said the profile changed dramatically, which is what happened with me. I am dealing with it on my end and only shipping boxes from rolling teams 1, 3 and 4 which are much more consistent. If you have any issues let me know and they will be taken care of promptly. By the way, can anyone tell me why The G$da%$ed Post Office charges me more to ship to Illinois that is 6 hours away vs. Nevada which is a 20 hour ride :laugh: and they wonder why they are going broke!

NEVADA... WooHoo. Let the dance begin!