• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff-Puff Pass

DC 0304 1560 0007 6799 3772
INS VF 527 822 383 US

This pass has left the building. Incoming Scott.
Spreadsheet updated on the disk. Hardcopy list updated.
Used those labels that BD made up. Nice touch, BD.

Orange piece removed.

Thanks, for letting me play BD!!! :thumbs:

Current Status

You entered 0304 1560 0007 6799 3772

Your item arrived at 5:31 am on April 01, 2005 in WESTBURY, NY 11590. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

:D :thumbs:

Just got home to get Scott's message he got the pass. All is good....starting to get a little warm out here in AZ :0

Happy Friday guys!!

Ok got the pass today, here are my approved Puts/Takes:

Takes:
#35 Padron 1926 #1 Natural
#25 PAM Torpedo
#71 Oliva Masterblend Torpedo

Puts:
#81 Padron 1926 Maduro #9
#82 AF Anejo Shark
#83 Rockey Patel Vintage 1990 Robusto

Will go out in the AM DC# 0304 1560 0004 9870 3411

Thanks for having me BD :thumbs: :)

Just got PM from Scott. The Charlottesville crew is ready and waiting! We'll show you how it's suppossed to be done. ;) Pee-pee dance in full swing. Great P&Ts Scott. :thumbs:

TOP + 1

P/T Spreadsheet has been updated. Thanks for joining in Scott! Great plays there.

cigardawg said:
Yeah, baby. Come to Charlottesville. Can't wait. Starting the pee pee dance.
[snapback]176660[/snapback]​
mrjinglesusa said:
Just got PM from Scott. The Charlottesville crew is ready and waiting! We'll show you how it's suppossed to be done. ;) Pee-pee dance in full swing. Great P&Ts Scott. :thumbs:
[snapback]176668[/snapback]​

Yeah yeah yeah......come with it Cherries :laugh: :laugh:
Show us what ya got :rolleyes: ;)

No sweat David, you're going last on the next pass :sign:

BTW, how's the condition of the box? And is anyone gonna cop to dropping their kid's fruit snack (orange piece) in the pass yet :0 :whistling:

UPDATE

threei unfortunately has to drop out of the pass :(
Sorry to see you go, but I understand things come up :thumbs:

Jim, please sound off that you saw this post, and it will be going from you and dawg to xraydoc.

Hope you rascals are enjoying the weekend!

Robert :thumbs:

*New rule*. The pass will now go in reverse order and back to me. ;) Talk about getting hot here in AZ, it is getting warm BD. I need to get my smoking in before the summer hits. Just picked myself up a PAN 64 pyramid and a Diamond Crown Maximus robusto. Now, which will I smoke tonight? ???

Ree

BrownDevil said:
UPDATE

threei unfortunately has to drop out of the pass :(
Sorry to see you go, but I understand things come up :thumbs:

Jim, please sound off that you saw this post, and it will be going from you and dawg to xraydoc.

Hope you rascals are enjoying the weekend!

Robert :thumbs:
[snapback]176874[/snapback]​

I saw it as well. We've got it under control. To xraydoc...got it.

Smoke some good ones this weekend.

Robbmt said:
weather is just starting to break here. Keep it nice down there until mid april OK?
[snapback]176883[/snapback]​

Not to worry Robb.....you and the Mrs. will enjoy the weather here in April. Just don't reschedule :p

Thanks for the post dawg!

Hopefully we won't lose anymore bruddhas on the way back to the desert. Ree....I think David is with you on turning the pass in reverse order.....just wait for Puff Puff II, the sequel :p

ree ree robusto said:
Can't wait BD! Are we still going to try to schedule a mini herf here in AZ with Robbmt?
[snapback]176890[/snapback]​

I'm down! Gonna be in El Paso for a few days mid April but I'm sure it won't be any problem :sign:

BrownDevil said:
TOP + 1
BTW, how's the condition of the box? And is anyone gonna cop to dropping their kid's fruit snack (orange piece) in the pass yet :0 :whistling:
[snapback]176709[/snapback]​

Did I mention that I fished out a small piece of orange peel from the foam peanuts? ???

Back