• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppies

That's great stuff! What a cute bunch! I was always a fan of bigger dogs, but my wife talked me into the two we have-a brindle long haired chi and a chi/jack Russell mix, and they are awesome pups.

Very cool! We are looking at getting an American Bulldog pup ourselves. I've always had a huge soft spot for dogs.

Very cool! We are looking at getting an American Bulldog pup ourselves. I've always had a huge soft spot for dogs.

Congrats on the new additions!!! I also had a litter of "little ones". 8 to be exact but mine are on the opposite end of the spectrum mine are South African Boerboels so I will be unable to keep them all as my male is 180 and the female is 140.

desertcgar said:
Congrats on the new additions!!! I also had a litter of "little ones". 8 to be exact but mine are on the opposite end of the spectrum mine are South African Boerboels so I will be unable to keep them all as my male is 180 and the female is 140.
I just saw one of those for the first time at an Oktoberfest last week. Massive bodies and heads on those beast! He had crowds gathering around him all day.

Just got in from enjoying a nice My Father Le Bijou Churchill and watching the "Dogs of Anarchy" power lap the back yard.  The landscaping is taking a beating....but damn it's fun to watch...!!... :p

Thought you guys might like seeing how much the "Dogs of Anarchy" have grown...all dressed up for Christmas:

gallery_1565_604_92924.jpg

My wife just melted when I showed here this... yet again we are have the conversation of NO WE ARE NOT GETTING A DOG!!!

Great Pic!

Paul

BBS great picture. Looks like your a busy man. We only have one and she rules the house!

That's awesome BBS. We actually just got a puppy last week ourselves. Dont wanna hijack your thread but figured its silly to start a new one.

4cbln3 said:
What kind of pup did you get Mrepp? 

American Bulldog. We are thinking she's going to be big sense we have only had her 2 weeks and she is literally 3x the size we got her at. Her dad was 120lbs and her mom was 70lbs.