• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Contest

11 pups born

8 females
3 males

1 female has died :(

10 still living :thumbs:

PuroBrat said:
1. Time and date Dash gives birth > June 25th about 9:45 PM your time
2. Number of puppies she has > 11
3. Number of males and females > 6 Females and 5 Males
4. Number of pups to live to 4 weeks of age. 5 Females and 4 Males

I hope I am wrong with #4, but I am playing the Odds ???

Good Luck to Dash
Hey I was the first one to get the Total # of pups born correct!!!

What did I win? :D :p

PuroBrat said:
PuroBrat said:
1. Time and date Dash gives birth > June 25th about 9:45 PM your time
2. Number of puppies she has > 11
3. Number of males and females > 6 Females and 5 Males
4. Number of pups to live to 4 weeks of age. 5 Females and 4 Males

I hope I am wrong with #4, but I am playing the Odds ???

Good Luck to Dash
Hey I was the first one to get the Total # of pups born correct!!!

What did I win? :D :p
? I haven't thought about it. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

geldor1 wrote:
10 pups

7F/3M

since that's what came out alive he deserves a prize also.

I'll try to get you guys (Robbmt, PuroBrat, and geldor1) something out by the 5th. I think the only other prize left will be the survivers and that is in 8 weeks. I already have one little female getting weak but she's still eating good and I keep putting her up front. When they hit 2 weeks I can start them on solid foods and then the chance of loosing one drops tremendously.

Sounds like you got a full slate of activity at the moment Duane. You take care of them pups and their momma. Mailing prizes can wait man.

Congrats bro, can you get a feel for coat color yet? How many are Blues?

Congrats Duane and to all those who have packages on coming.

Triple_D said:
? I haven't thought about it. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

geldor1 wrote:
10 pups

7F/3M

since that's what came out alive he deserves a prize also.

I'll try to get you guys (Robbmt, PuroBrat, and geldor1) something out by the 5th. I think the only other prize left will be the survivers and that is in 8 weeks. I already have one little female getting weak but she's still eating good and I keep putting her up front. When they hit 2 weeks I can start them on solid foods and then the chance of loosing one drops tremendously.
Not one to turn down free smokes, but the count by gender didn't say nuthin bout live births.

So, technically my guess was wrong. And no one guessed that one correctly.

Just pointing it out before someone else does. :p

Hope the brood is doing well and 'runty' makes it through.

Down to 9 :( . Another female bit the dust.

So, technically my guess was wrong. And no one guessed that one correctly.
You did come the closest for male to female ratio and like you said no one else got it either so I'm going to send you something. If the answers had to be perfect no one would have won anything.

Congrats on the pups Duane they're gorgeous and thank you for the contest. :)

Pups all look great Duane....lets hope they all hang in there :thumbs:

Pups are looking strong! New pictures are posted on my site for anyone interested. Prizes will be heading out in the morning, I already have them boxed up and ready to go.

Got a Nice Package of smokes in the mail today :p

Thanks Duane, hell of a nice prize just for guessing a number :love:

Thank you much for the contest, the smokes look awesome. Only one question...

Did you Paint the cello on that LGC to make it LOOK so brown ;) , that baby smells Shhhhhweeeeet bro.

A very nice prize package indeed. Hopefully the brood continues to thrive down there.

A nice package arrived here also.

Thanks again, Duane.

John

Pups are doing great. There eyes are starting to open and some are even eating solid food already. I think I'm in the clear as far as loosing pups go. I'm glad you guys like the smokes. Thanks for participating and be ready for the next contest which will be run differently than this one. I have suzie who is due to have pups tomorrow. The thing with Suzie is that I bred her with 2 different males. All the pups will have to be DNA tested to determine who the sire is. I will run a contest after the pups are born to see who guesses the best.

All of them? Is it possible for her to have puppies from both of them at the same time?

other1 said:
All of them? Is it possible for her to have puppies from both of them at the same time?
Yes it's possible and probable the litter will consist of pups that have two different fathers. Female dogs have multiple eggs to be fertilized when in heat. Thus one male might fertilize eggs another missed.