• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Contest

Everything I learned in biology is wrong. ???

I was crazy for doing it. I've already dished out $150 doing DNA on the 3 parents and I will have to pay $49 per pup plus $50 for a dual sired litter application to get all the paperwork. On the plus side all the pups will be sold as DNA~VIP guaranteed lineage so there is no room for mistakes. The pups were due today but she hasn't had them yet.

Im not much of a Pit Bull fan, due of course to some bad press that they get. I must say, however, that those are some fine looking animals you have Triple D! I cant shell out the bucks for one, but if I could I would definately contact you. If I hear of anyone looking for one can I give them your contact information?
Bryan :thumbs:

By all means give my info out to anyone and everyone interested in a pitbull pup. Don't forget that all CPer's get a discount also. All of my dogs are bred for Temperment first and then conformation. All of my dogs have at least 6 generations of Non-Fighting dogs in there pedigree. I strive to promote a positive image of the breed.

Are these show dogs? I guess that makes it important to know the exact lineage.

Hats off to Triple_D. :thumbs: As a fellow Pit Bull lover it's good to see someone breeding good family dogs. One must choose carefully with any dog, especially Pits. If the time comes for me to purchase another Triple_D will be the man I see.