• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass III

Holy Crap!!!

that was fast... welcome KeithS to PPIII! :D Be sure to PM me your contact info and I'll slip you into the pass accordingly

Sometimes working form home and hitting refresh once in awhile works to your advantage.

And I liked looking at all the dogs.

Looks like I need to start deciding what I want to take out of there...

Yup! even with the addition of KeithS, you're still first!

Start scheming Justin!! It'll be on the road soon...

Swissy's passes are no doubt, first class. It's always a challenge to find smokes that can hang with the list he brings to the table.

However, while at the gas station tonight, I found something rare; Grape Owl Blunts XTRA....!!! WooooooHooooo....!!!!..... :sign:

cgr_white_owl_blunts_xtra_grape.jpg

I mean, how lucky can you get...??... :laugh:

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Swissy's passes are no doubt, first class. It's always a challenge to find smokes that can hang with the list he brings to the table.

However, while at the gas station tonight, I found something rare; Grape Owl Blunts XTRA....!!! WooooooHooooo....!!!!..... :sign:

cgr_white_owl_blunts_xtra_grape.jpg

I mean, how lucky can you get...??... :laugh:

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

OMG!! I found some of these as well! Swissy's going to be soooooo happy!

:cool:

:p

'member, it's ain't gonna finally rest with me... the boys in Iraq will be savoring those beauties!

Ok all... lineup has been revised to add KeithS - he'll be #2 in the pass.

I was hoping to get this on the road today but I'm dealing with a water leak in my bathroom so it'll be tomorrow before it gets out.

Justin, you ready...? I'll post a DC number tomorrow

Aaaaaaaaand we have liftoff!

Justin, DC#0103 8555 7492 5983 3104

Jim, thanks for having me. As we talked about in chat, here are my puts.

T/6. (ISOM) Cohiba Lancero ('01) P/31. BGM (06) and 32. H.Upman Sir Winston (07)
T/12. AF WOAM P/33. Opus xXx
T/15. Cigar Family 10th Anny P/34. Opus Lancero ('04 coffin)
29. Tatuaje Noella Reserva Oscuro P/35. Davidoff Millenium Lonsdale

P/36. Tatuaje Nuevita Jibaro #1
P/37. Padron '64 Principe Maduro

I'll run to the pet store before I get this and get some treats for Keith's dog too.

ah geez... a 2 fer 1 already.... :rolleyes:

:laugh:
looks ok to me... I did say I'd accept them if asked ahead and you did ask...

Okay - first post updated. Justin, since you are first to get this, please do a thorough check on the pass will you? My mind has been on this stupid bathroom leak and fix.

And... CONTEST TIME!!!
(first and last run by me)

LOL... as I started this pass, my wifely unit© was having fun with looking at the photos and names, and SHE came up with the contest idea.

1) Open to ALL members, regardless of pass participation
2) Post a picture of your PET (Dog, iguana, bird, rabbit, snake, alligator, and yes... *GASP*... even a cat)
3) Post your pets NAME, and HOW or WHY you named it that.
4) My Wifely Unit
© is the SOLE judge - all decisions final!! She'll pick the one that she likes the best.
5) prize will be (1) Opus xXx (1) Anejo 55 (1) CoRo
6) Contest will run until Justin (Smellysell) has the box in his possession
7) contest starts..... NOW

Go!

dogs002.jpg

This is the family inside dog Harry Chewer Jones. I bought him for my wife 4 years ago this Christmas as part of her present because her 13 year old Peek-a-Poo died earlier that year. Julie was reading a Harry Potter book at the time and was absolutely into the whole Harry Potter thing so she decided to name him Harry. My son Steven gave Harry his middle name....I think that reason is pretty obvious. :laugh:

100_0109.jpg
100_0402.jpg

This is MONTANA. She is a 2 year old blue heeler with lots of personality. She also believes she is a princess. She has put on a few pounds since this picture so she also has the nicknames "Tani, fatty, and fatty Montani." We actually did not name her this, she came with that name when we rescued her a year ago. She really is a great dog. Wouldn't be the same without her even though she can be a pain in the arse.

Jim, thanks for having me. As we talked about in chat, here are my puts.

T/6. (ISOM) Cohiba Lancero ('01) P/31. BGM (06) and 32. H.Upman Sir Winston (07)
T/12. AF WOAM P/33. Opus xXx
T/15. Cigar Family 10th Anny P/34. Opus Lancero ('04 coffin)
29. Tatuaje Noella Reserva Oscuro P/35. Davidoff Millenium Lonsdale

P/36. Tatuaje Nuevita Jibaro #1
P/37. Padron '64 Principe Maduro

I'll run to the pet store before I get this and get some treats for Keith's dog too.

He loves those treats. Although I have yet to find a toy he can't destroy. Sucks paying 20 bucks for something that is destroyted in 3 days. The big lug.

Can't wait for arival.

Keith

Well if there's going to be a contest, I'm going to pull out what everyone loves. PUPPY PICS :laugh:

As if you don't do enough to a poor puppy by ripping him away from his Mom and sibblings, you take him and give him a bath. This was the last time Midas was washed in a sink. Now I use a garden hose and wash him in the drive way like a car. He just stands there and does not run away. Oh and that is Justin his boy.
gallery_6048_372_185731.jpg

Here is a pic of Hannah his girl.
gallery_6048_372_325622.jpg

And here is the obligatory it's great to be a dog picture.
gallery_6048_372_256618.jpg

Of course now Midas is 75lbs. and crazy. His hobbies are now tackling any child that runs. Playing fetch until he can't walk. Laying on his boy and pinning him to the ground. Destroying any toy in the shortest amount of time possible, and barking at any type of mechanical device that passes the house. Scooters, roller skates, cars, bikes and so forth. If you walk past the house you are okay and only get a wagging tail.

So how did we get the name. I always wanted Lab named Samson. It was evident that the kids could not say Samson. It was like a tongue twister to them. This would not be good for a puppy that was learning his name to have it pronouned 3 different ways. My wife came up with Midas after King Midas who turned objects to gold. Midas is a Yellow Lab, but has a darker golden hue. This was easy for the kids to pronounce and he was then named Midas.

gallery_6048_372_144204.jpg

Keith

This is Bindi Boo. Her name came from Steve Irwin's (The Crocadile Hunter) daughters name Bindi. Bindi is an Australian Aboriginal word that means little girl.

6313956294050albpz8.jpg

This is Bruno. His name is derived from my wife's undying love for Cinderella.

Picture25.jpg

edit for new picture...