• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass IV

gallery_1481_373_21976.jpg

:(

Jon, are you holding a gun to that poor dogs head just to get the pic?

I'd like to be considered I'll post picture later.
Brian

get that pic up Brian! :whistling:

I'd like to participate if you'll have me and it isn't already full (it looks like we've got more than 10 signed up, but a few locations look like they could be very close to one another). I've done the NST with Seadub, participated in the Hot Potato Bomb #2, what basically came down to a blind 10er with Ironpeddler in the MAW/PIF thread, and I'm currently involved in Jonesy's Getting Your Feet Wet pass.

I have yet to pass up the opportunity to talk about our two retired greyhounds so I may have already posted these pictures, but here are a few good ones.

You owe my wife a thank you card... the pass is at 10 before you, but she has a soft spot for greyhounds and rescues so she made me let you in! :laugh:

Unless we get a few more Locals wanting in to do handoffs with someone already in the pass, this will be full and starting soon.

You owe my wife a thank you card... the pass is at 10 before you, but she has a soft spot for greyhounds and rescues so she made me let you in! :laugh:

Duly noted! I'll give Grace (red) a dab of peanut butter and Wingo (brindle) a Cheeto Puff in her honor.

Here are links to their pedigrees, records, stats, etc. Grace's and Wingo's.

Would love to participate

Scott... any chance of a local in Vegas? Slots are filled unless a local pass-off can be done...

We would love to be able to get into this.

Shelby

Mercury

Hmmm... looks like we are full at the moment. Someone still has to post a pic of their pooch, so you'll be first runner up for a slot. In the meantime, since you don't make the 6 month category, pass along any trade info for me so I can check your references and be ready just in case. :cool:

Would love to participate

Scott... any chance of a local in Vegas? Slots are filled unless a local pass-off can be done...

Just talked to Scott and I'm all good with another Vegas(probably should have just entered for both of us anyway) handoff. I do want the pass sent to me, so that I can take care of his puppies. :cool:

Oh, and like Geoff, my little guy will be doing the doggie treat review for us.

I have an idea for the first contest, too. :whistling: :laugh:

Cool... one thing I'm open to ideas on is what can I/we throw in the box to have all participant sign for the guys in Iraq that will be getting the pass at the end?

Dumb idea? good idea?

I was thinking of a US flag for their wall... couple of CP t-shirts for the cigar smokers...

ideas?

Awesome idea. I don't know how kosher it would be to sign a U.S. flag, though. Maybe a photo?

Cool... one thing I'm open to ideas on is what can I/we throw in the box to have all participant sign for the guys in Iraq that will be getting the pass at the end?

Dumb idea? good idea?

I was thinking of a US flag for their wall... couple of CP t-shirts for the cigar smokers...

ideas?

Awesome idea. I don't know how kosher it would be to sign a U.S. flag, though.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. This year's CP shirts are black, so it would be difficult to sign a shirt. Can anyone design a banner or a sign that they could hang in Iraq?

Thanks for the honor of being in your pass Jimbo! :thumbs:

olivia017de5.jpg
[/URL][/img]
Sorry for the delay Swissy, had to work late. This is my female Pitbull Deja. Had to put her down couple months ago due to cancer.
olivia014nv2.jpg
[/URL][/img]
This is Deja with one of her litter Brutis and no he is not a full Pit thanks to my neighbors dog.

Brian

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. This year's CP shirts are black, so it would be difficult to sign a shirt. Can anyone design a banner or a sign that they could hang in Iraq?
Not sure on the flag, as I have seen them signed. But to play it safe we'll nix that idea. Black shirts can be signed with the silver metallic sharpies, but that'll be a last resort maybe.

Put your thinking caps on... lets come up with a good idea!!!

one thing I'm open to ideas on is what can I/we throw in the box to have all participant sign for the guys in Iraq that will be getting the pass at the end?

ideas?

Why doesn't someone make a big montage picture of all the dogs involved and have the dogs & owners sign it....sigs and paw prints...roll it up and put it in a tube.

....and then throw in a bunch of CP hats for good measure :laugh:

Im not a member of this pass but why not try to find some type of bandana to sign. Its not big and bulky, easy to ship. Just trying to help out.

If Swissy has an extra cigar box laying around, perhaps that could be used both as protection for the sticks in the mail and then each of us could sign it as well.

The pawprint picture is a good idea as well, although the last time we tried to get a paw print it was a real disaster. We've still got painted paw prints on our patio to show for it...

Not sure on the flag, as I have seen them signed. But to play it safe we'll nix that idea. Black shirts can be signed with the silver metallic sharpies, but that'll be a last resort maybe.

Put your thinking caps on... lets come up with a good idea!!!

I'm not at all positive that signing the U.S. flag would be a no-no. That was just the first thought that popped in my head. Believe me, I've been wrong before. I like the idea of a CP banner or flag. Were you thinking of somehow putting the logo on a white background?

Or those banners could work, too.

*edited to add comments to posts made while I was typing my post.

What about one of these banners?
Not a bad idea. The "support our troops" banners look pretty good.

Tell you what, Jimmy - put me first on the list and I'll order a banner, sign it, and include it in the pass when it gets here.

Up to you guys...... :cool: