• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass IV

What about one of these banners?
Not a bad idea. The "support our troops" banners look pretty good.

Tell you what, Jimmy - put me first on the list and I'll order a banner, sign it, and include it in the pass when it gets here.

Up to you guys...... :cool:

I like the untied ribbon banner. I like the Constitution banner better, though.

Very generous of you, Tom!

I believe I'm too late, however still posting my Mandy Ann! :D

09-20-08Imported061.jpg

09-21-08Imported141.jpg

09-21-08Imported079.jpg

What about one of these banners?
Not a bad idea. The "support our troops" banners look pretty good.

Tell you what, Jimmy - put me first on the list and I'll order a banner, sign it, and include it in the pass when it gets here.

Up to you guys...... :cool:

I like the untied ribbon banner. I like the Constitution banner better, though.

Very generous of you, Tom!

agreed.. very generous! If no one has a better idea, or objection, this might just be the ticket. Buehler? Buehler?

Ok... if no one has any objections, we'll go with the banner.

I do like the Constitution banner, but I think it may be harder to sign due to the black and white coloring scheme on it. The untied ribbon would be easier and signings more visible on the yellow ribbon. Thoughts? comments?

And I GOT to stop showing the Wifely Unit© the pics of the doggies. in2xshp, pending some approval PM's from the sources you PM'd me, you're in. BUT NO MORE PEOPLE!! (I'm not showing any more dog pics to the wife so don't post them! :laugh: )

Everyone in the pass please PM me contact details for you - Name, address and phone numbers please.

I think the "Polyester Support Our Troops Banner" (untied yellow ribbon) looks great. That's my vote. Jim - I'll wait to order the banner for your "call" on which one it is.

I am very glad to do whatever I can to help the brave folks in the service. My oldest son heads off to Marine Corps basic training in about four weeks. I look forward to being able to send him and his buddies some smokes, as well.... :thumbs:

LeMeNo on the banner, Jimmy - B.B.S.

Hey Jim,

I'd like in on this as well. I can do the local thing with Phillis. Would give me an excuse to invade another one if his BBQ's!!! I'll post pics of the pups as soon as I can find my camera. My comp died and having to use Sara's so no pics on here.

Josh

Hey Jim,

I'd like in on this as well. I can do the local thing with Phillis. Would give me an excuse to invade another one if his BBQ's!!! I'll post pics of the pups as soon as I can find my camera. My comp died and having to use Sara's so no pics on here.

Josh

Ok Josh... since you're local I'll add you to Phil's slot. he won't mind!! :laugh:

be sure to get the pics up tho... it's a requirement!!!

gallery_7457_838_225135.jpg

This is the Princess Sara Mia. She is a pure breed White Siberian Husky. She was breed as a show dog but I could never do that to her so she has been my best friend ever since she came home. She thinks she is a lap dog, sleeps on the bed and gets mad and growls when you try to move her off it.

gallery_7457_838_86054.jpg

These two are Sara's pups lol Summer Sausage and Sadie Lee. They where brought home while she was in heat. She treated them like they where her own and guarded them from the other dogs that came around. She is still protective of them but they get a little annoying for her pretty often. Summer is a mini Dachshund and Sadie is an Italian Greyhound

gallery_7457_838_175113.jpg

This is Steve and Sadie annoying him. He's only boy and was a rescue. Part coonhound and God only knows what else. He had phenomia when he came to us and we had to give him shots on a regular basis. He is at the bottom of the food chain and really is a gentle giant.

All pics posted, all passers approved... Gentlemen, we have a puppy pass!

You'll notice 5 more sticks added to the line up. once everyone has send in their information, I'll figure out the order and get this sucker on the road. BBS will be first with his generous offer of purchasing the banner...

I would like to mention once again that I'd like this to go as quickly as possible. If there is ANY possibility, I'd like it back by the end of November so the guys in Iraq can have it for Christmas... but we'll see. Might be more of a Valentines present...

:thumbs:

This is a great idea for a pass, being a noob I can't participate yet, but I wanted to show off my 4 sisters :D

Lucy chilling on the couch
Lucy.jpg

Taking a dip in the pool
Lucy_swimming.jpg

Maggie, the eldest sleeping on the bench
Maggie1.jpg

Maggie also taking a dip in the pool
Maggie_in_the_pool.jpg

Mandy smoking her cigar (bone)
Mandy1.jpg

Molly chilling on the deck
Molly1.jpg

Those are my girls and if there is one thing they love its treats! Molly we need to pay special attention to as she is blind, but she gets along just fine.

They aren't puppies anymore. Lucy is 5, Maggie is 12, Mandy is 8 and Molly is 9, but they do like to act like puppies still!

Ok... first post updated with pass order. once again, crossing the upper USA, down the east coast to Florida (put some sunshine int he box will ya?) then across to Sin City and Cali.

If anyone has an issue with their placements, pm me why and what I should do about it. Then I can open a beer, laugh my ass off, and delete the PM.
:cool:

I'm finishing the paperwork, and it should be out the door in the next couple of days.

Ok... first post updated with pass order. once again, crossing the upper USA, down the east coast to Florida (put some sunshine int he box will ya?) then across to Cali then Sin City and Cali again.

If anyone has an issue with their placements, pm me why and what I should do about it. Then I can open a beer, laugh my ass off, and delete the PM.

I'm finishing the paperwork, and it should be out the door in the next couple of days.

No problems, Jim. Just had to correct your above post for spots 10, 11, & 12 :sign:

:laugh:

Ok... first post updated with pass order. once again, crossing the upper USA, down the east coast to Florida (put some sunshine int he box will ya?) then across to Cali then Sin City and Cali again.

No problems, Jim. Just had to correct your above post for spots 10, 11, & 12 :sign:

hmm... I can easily put you guys at the first slot and mail a Porter Special... :whistling:

hmm... I can easily put you guys at the first slot and mail a Porter Special... :whistling:

yeah, yeah, yeah, is this thing on the road yet? :laugh:

everything is set... paperwork completed, and ready to roll. This will be on the road tomorrow!