• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Purchase Of a Lifetime For me!

stepthirteen

Either get busy living, or get busy dying
Reaction score
So recently purchased some items that are dear to my heart and wanted to share them with you. I paid too much probably, but I wanted them and they were available. I am happy!! Here are some Pics-

rarecigars025.jpg

rarecigars026.jpg

rarecigars027.jpg

rarecigars028.jpg

rarecigars029.jpg

rarecigars030.jpg

It gets better because this is signed by Carlito-

rarecigars031.jpg

rarecigars032.jpg

And stuff I have not even sorted yet, friggin awesome-

rarecigars033.jpg

I love this hobby!!

Jim

May I be the first, yet again, to ask where the &%#$ one gets %#@& like this??!?!

All I know is that we are all lesser men. DAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMMMMM BOYYYYYEEEEEE.

~Billy

Edited for terrible grammar.

Do you mind telling what the price tag was?

Let's just say this. I am an addict in recovery and I have not recovered from everything and I paid too much, but I can say this I am very happy to have acquired these items because I will keep them or goift them as they where intended to be, not sold for profit!! I have only told one person what I paid and he said if I am happy with it that is all that matters. I am happy!!

Jim

Let's just say this. I am an addict in recovery and I have not recovered from everything and I paid too much, but I can say this I am very happy to have acquired these items because I will keep them or goift them as they where intended to be, not sold for profit!! I have only told one person what I paid and he said if I am happy with it that is all that matters. I am happy!!

Jim

Well then Im happy for you, good pick up man.. Let me know if you ever are in the urge to kick this habit, I may be willing to help out :)

Jim, that's an awesome haul.

I wouldnt even be able to smoke half of those...

I dont know who your sources are, but thats insane..!

*envious* hehe, j/k

I was in a relationship before, actually my ex-fiancee(glad I didn't marry that cheating bitch) where I wasn't allowed to buy anything without it "first going through her", UGH ... but you know something ... ? you only live once, so I'm really happy for you, ENJOY THEM!