• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

puros pass

( Whispered ) ####.........
What awsome puts , I am speachless ,except to say . Will you be my new best friend?

As promised, the Delivery Confirmation Number is:0300 6000 0004 6104 4567. And, thanks Vern for the compliment. Come down to Orange County to smoke sometime. It would be fun to meet!George

If I am ever headed that way you can bet I will call on you. If you are ever coming thru portland Or. I hope you call on me...It would be nice to meet.
Thanks

I must really be slipping...as I posted on another pass...who's next?JerryG

Alright! I was driving home from work and I saw the mail guy walking toward the end of the block toward my house with two large boxes. I asked if either were for my address; He replied with a strange look and a "Uh, ya. Both of them." I grabbed them from him while in my car. Anyone else have the mailman deliver to your car? Hehe, it was cool. Anyway, one box was a cigar book from Amazon.com and the other was this pass! Wahoo! The box has taken a beating, but I guess that is to be expected. It is still good enough to last for about 3-4 more houses. I filled the credo (or whatever it is) with distilled water. My takes are as follows:Takes:
Partagas (ISOM)
Hoya de Nic
Vegas 5Puts:
Romeo y Julieta 125th Anniversary
Partagas Cifuentes (fancy tail)
2- Montecristo #5
Thomas Hinds Vintage I Robusto
La Luna African FuenteThanks for letting me play, great pass guys. I got the box today at 5 so it was too late to mail. I'll mail it tomorrow morning. Thanks again.

Oops, I didn't mark which puts of mine were ISOMs. The 2 Montecristo #2s are ISOMs. The box is out of my hands and on its way. The Conf # is: 0300 1290 0002 6532 5394. Thanks for letting me play!

thanx puro! the credo is a humistor a product we make at my factory so i always have about 100 on hand :) good for keeping cigars moist great puts thanx for playing

I smoked the Montequilla yesterday. I don't think it will make my regular rotation. Smoked the Mayorga this morning. Nice cigar, liked it better than the Montequilla. I think I'll try the LaFinca tomorrow.Except for ISOMs I haven't tried many puros (that I am aware of), so this is an interesting learning experience for me. Does anyone have a list of puros cigars?GeorgeGeorge

I have the pass box. Recieved late on 8/9/01. Box and contents in good shape.I started my new teaching job this week and have been hit with exhaustion that only 100 + high schoolers can induce.Today, Friday, 8/10/01, I will put/take, list, and get the box in the postall service hands tommorrow morning to W. Va.Can't wait...hmmm...I may have only Opus as puros...I will check and let you know.Thanks for letting me play.JerryG

Jerry/Mel, you guys have mail in Messenger. I'm heading out of town beginning of next week. Send the pass to the next person and skip me.Sorry for the short notice, I had forgotten I was in this pass.(Note to self: Hey dummy! Make up a list of passes you are in and tape it on the computer so you don't forget. Now you are going to miss out on possibly snagging an Opus that Jerry puts in.).

Bad news it would seem....I mailed the box out today (Saturday- to Shadow, as he was the next person on the list). I was unable to log in until now, and consequently, only now, Saturday morning, to see the mail and posted messages concerning the out of town-ness.So...the box is on it's way to West Virginia.Apparently "puros" is a loose term. Sorta like Kleenex and Xerox. Here are my puts/takes.Takes:
Vern's Nic. Anni. Super
Farm Smoke
Monte #5
RASSPuts:
La Rosa Especiale Mi Favorita
Padron Anni. Robusto
Flor de Cana -isom
RyJ Regalias -isom
Joya de Nicaraguaand, as I stated in my last post, an Opus F2 (Grand Corona)confirmation #0300 1290 0004 6574 8313Shadow - Hurry home!Mel - thanks for including me in this "puros" pass.Regards,JerryG

Guess I should check in more often...started my first ever first week of school as a teacher and it wiped me out...and teachers have "homework" too. All should settle down soon...JerryG

Well with the box leaving Alabama saturday, it should show up at my P.O. by tuesday/wednesday. I will be getting back the following wednesday afternoon, stop by the P.O. on my way home and grab the pass. Then I should have time to check the box and humidification, do puts/takes and get it back to the P.O. before it closes.Folks, and Mel in particular, I am really sorry about this delay. I will make sure this doesn't happen again.