• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

puros pass

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....wheh stress relief :)

Mel, sometime you will have to tell us your technique for dealing with stress. I haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet.
Peter

I'm baaaaaack!Got in this afternoon, first stop was to the P.O. to pick up the pass. Got home and checked the box, cigars are fine. Did put/takes, sealed the box and took it back to the P.O. to ship to Peter.Takes:
Emigrante
La Jola Nica
Partagas Corona (ISOM)Puts:
Mayorga Crystal Round
Mayorga Churchill (Original Blend)
Padron 4000 (Nat.)
Monty #4 (ISOM)
Super Partagas (ISOM)Confirmation # 0300 1290 0000 2578 6243.

Patience is one thing I have trouble with.
Waiting for the mailman...
Peter

The box arrived Friday safe and sound.
I took LaLune African Fuerte, Padron Anniv robusto, and Padron 4000 natural.
I put in an Excalibur about 6 X 50 natural, Punch Grand Cru Corona, Mayorga Robusto, La Gloria Corona Gorda, and a Hoya Cubana Torpedo.
The box will leave here Monday to Mel. The tupperdor is full to the point where any more in it will cause damage. I am putting my puts in a separate zip lock bag outside of the 'dor.
Glad to participate in this pass.
Peter

woooohoooo!!! pass is back home looks great guys box looks like its been throgh a hay bailer tho:) great puts guys! been a pleaser passing with you all this pass came home in a record time fastest one ive ever had go out :) well time to move this sucker to compleat passes (and the rewrap pass too been done for monthes :):):):):) hint hint board op)