• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 12 - July 29th, 2017

3 more checks arrived yesterday: Paul (Tall Paul), Rob (Bayamos), & Chris (Diesel Grinch). You all are good to go and we'll see you in a couple of weeks........ :D

Less than a week away and things are looking very good. According to NOAA and the AccuWeather forecast, the weather guessers are calling for a sunny day with temps in the mid 80s.
I do want to let everyone know, with the FDA having their hands in the cigar donations, the bags will be a little lighter this year. Not to worry, you will still have cigars to smoke all day.
We will have a couple of cigar rollers at the event for all to enjoy fresh roll and there will be a few vendors as well. The sponsors have stepped it up with the raffle prizes so not to worry.
As always, the BBQ will be top shelf, there will be plenty of bottle water on-hand to stay hydrated, soft drinks as well as beer, wine and whiskey tasting.
For all you veterans, remember to bring your pop up canopy tents, folding chairs & tables, sun tan lotion, cameras, etc.
If there's anything I forget, I'll update later. Enjoy your day everyone........ :)

Last edited:
Charlie, is it okay if I pay when I arrive on Saturday? I didn't realize it was this coming weekend already. Thanks.

I wanted to let everyone know that "Cigars for Warriors" will be set up with a tent again this year. They will be collecting cigars for our proud U.S. Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen serving overseas risking their lives to keep America safe. Being that the FDA is trying to stop all cigar donations, please go through your humidors and grab a few of those cigars that you have not smoked in a while and donate to the "Cause".

For those that attended last year, the event is at the same location which is Lake Frederick Recreation Area. Here is their address for a quick reference: 1849 Lake Frederick Road, Woodbury, NY 10930

I will be sure to bring a bag for the Cigars for Warriors! Can't wait to see everybody and eat some great bbq!!!

Getting ready to make the "Goodie Bags" and do those last minute things that make the Quad State Herf special. For all of you traveling today and tomorrow, safe travels and we'll see you soon....... :D

1 am and Shawn and the crew pulled out some beef tri tip. Damn good. PS everyone is druck including the smallest cp member and the tallest.... Lol

Gary (Ironpeddler) and TP
IMG_20170729_005217141.jpg

Shawn and all of the crew.
IMG_20170729_004525993.jpg

Good night. See y'all in a few hours.
Paul

Sorry I'm not there with you filthy animals having a blast..!! Keep those pics coming...!!

WOW!!! What a GREAT day ( again).
As usual Charlie, Beth & crew outdid themselves again.
Thank you to all.
Frank