• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 14 - August 3rd, 2019

Sponsor List is being updated daily as sponsors step up and support this great "Cause"....... :)

Well, that didn't take long. SOLD OUT as of 0430. I'll update the Guest List and start the Stand By List. This year, you'll need a per-purchased ticket to attend.

Charlie,

What is a per-purchased ticket to attend mean?

Thanks,
Mike Juppe

Charlie,

What is a per-purchased ticket to attend mean?

Thanks,
Mike Juppe

Good morning Mike, just wanted to let you know that your check arrived. You and your 6 (2 smokers & 5 non-smokers) are good to go. Tall Paul's cabin is paid for as well and thank you for the extra $$ for the "Cause". See you all soon....... ?

I wanted to let you all know that the checks are coming in but there are still a few that need to send in your payments. As stated earlier, our goal this year is to have everyone paid up by the 15th of July. The Sponsor List is growing nicely as well and we know that this will be another historical event....... ?? ?:)

Hey fellas, getting ready to put the tee shirt order in. Looking for some input size wise. Comment below what size(s) you might purchase. This is not a preorder, just trying get an idea of each size.

FYI, we are also doing hats this year....... ??

It’s funny you asking about size. We’ve had discussions regarding the fact that most event we go to seems to have a lot of smalls and mediums left over. XL for me.

Alright guys, the Guest & Sponsor List is updated as of this morning. Please review and verify all is correct. Enjoy your weekend and all. We are 2 weeks from this year's QSH and I'm starting to get excited........?

Well, it's Quad State Herf 14 week. Crunch time! Got a list of things to get done but I scheduled them throughout the week. Just as a reminder, there is no ATM on site at Lake Frederick. If there's a "Silent Auction" item you bid on and win, we do except checks and arrangements can be made for shipping as well if it's too big to carry home. Safe travels everyone and we'll see you soon......... ?

Well, it's Quad State Herf 14 week. Crunch time! Got a list of things to get done but I scheduled them throughout the week. Just as a reminder, there is no ATM on site at Lake Frederick. If there's a "Silent Auction" item you bid on and win, we do except checks and arrangements can be made for shipping as well if it's too big to carry home. Safe travels everyone and we'll see you soon......... ?
See you Friday Brother!

Posted on Facebook yesterday by Steve Saka:

Steve Saka
7 hrs ·

Quick Reminder: At the Quad State Herf we will be sharing the cigars from Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust at our own table - in your bags there will be a special GREEN Raffle Ticket that you will exchange for your smoke plus it will enter you into a BONUS RAFFLE for a some extra goodies.
In addition to that we will be SELLING our Limited Edition DTT Liberty or Death Mugs for the first time ever for $20 each - limited to 50 - ALL of the money raised will be donated 100% - not just the profit - to the Wings for Warriors.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
No photo description available.

Another year, another Quad State Herf. And once again I’m reminded that cigar lovers are some of the most friendly and generous people you’d ever want to know. Thank you to Charlie, Beth, Ian, Ronnie, Joe, and all those who I don’t know, who are responsible for putting on such an amazing event. See you all next year. ✌