• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad-state herf 2/18/06

hudsonvalley

MMMM...Ember
Just to get the thread started. Guys are asking. Save the date. Football is over. Valentines Day is over. (Either you made her happy and can go smoke a cigar or you made her unhappy and need to get out of the house to smoke a cigar---win/win)

Schlessingers. Times and details to follow.

Okay, Tommy.

Roll call...

I would like to open the bar privately at about 2 or so and would like to know if we get enough response to warrant it. Normal business hours are at 4:30 on a Sat. but I would like to start earlier.

Edited to add: Sorry you are still banned at LTC. Gamelover2005, will there be a Gamelover2006?

Tom, the 18th of February, 2006 sounds good to me and I'm penciling it in on my new 2006 calender as we speak. If some of you fellas feel like you need to stay the night because you consumed too much alcohol, there a number of good hotels right down the road. I'd rather spend a night in a hotel than a night behind some steel bars and then pay a few Gs in fines and all....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

The 18th will work for me, so I hope to see everyone!

I shall attend this function. :thumbs:

stogieman said:
Tom, the 18th of February, 2006 sounds good to me and I'm penciling it in on my new 2006 calender as we speak. If some of you fellas feel like you need to stay the night because you consumed too much alcohol, there a number of good hotels right down the road. I'd rather spend a night in a hotel than a night behind some steel bars and then pay a few Gs in fines and all....... :) :thumbs: :cool:
[snapback]265977[/snapback]​
Or consider the train from the city to Beacon. 9.4 miles. I am sure rides or a cab could be arranged.
From train to bar.

train schedules

Your destination

I want to get hammered this time. Who's driving?

Add me to the list!

Dibs on Tom's sofa!

For you sofaless suckers get a hotel room! :laugh:

-Rob

Shibumi said:
I want to get hammered this time. Who's driving?
[snapback]266022[/snapback]​
I'll probably be jumping on the train......So I can drink on the way up since we are starting later than I'm used to

Fast4Dr said:
Shibumi said:
I want to get hammered this time.  Who's driving?
I'll probably be jumping on the train......So I can drink on the way up since we are starting later than I'm used to
[snapback]266108[/snapback]​

Great idea Mike. I'm with you. Remember when you where able to smoke on the train? Those where the good ole days.-

I was thinkin', if some of you guys want to post on the other boards you frequent about the herf, go ahead and post away. I don't think Tom (Hudson Valley) will mind and this way we can get to know other ceegar smikers in the area as well. I'd give Tom's info as a point of contact as well so he has a rough number of folks that will be attending the herf. Tom, I know, I'll owe you one....... :D :thumbs: :p

Fast4Dr said:
Shibumi said:
I want to get hammered this time.  Who's driving?
[snapback]266108[/snapback]​
For Jersey guys who may want to follow Fast4dr's lead there is the Main and
Bergen train. Arrives 3:00, departures at 7:47 and 11:19. Salisbury Mills is the station that is about 3 miles from the herf. PM if you need cab info or ride availability.

Love to be there. I live in Monroe, NY!

Where do you guys go locally for your cigars?

Joe

Howdy Joe and welcome to CP from Cornwall on the Hudson. I, myself purchase most of my favorite ceegars online and pick up one or two here and there. It would be great to if you can join us for the herf on the 18th of Feb at Schlessingers. I would suggest you introduce yourself in the "Introduce Yourself Here" section of this Forum as an intro to CP and others will get to know you as well. I would also update your profile with and addy and your likes and dislikes as well. Hope to see you soon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thank you for the welcome. I will update my info. It would be nice to meet people from the new york metro area not to mention our own orange county that appreciate good cigars :)

Hey Bill we still haven't heard from you if your a show or a no show brother. Let us know and the rest of you Conn. & RI. brothers do the same......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

This is going to be iffy to make now for me... Wife is going in for surgery on the 13th :(

Tom, have you locked in a start time with Schlesingers yet so I can update the other cigar forums that I posted this on. So far I have posted the herf on the Snobs, CF, Cigar Chat, Torano, Perdomo, Red Neck Bastids and I think that's it for now. If you all that frequent other boards, feel free to post it on there as well cause you know the more the merrier. I have also contacted a few major cigar manufacturers and we will have some nice door prizes as well........ :D :thumbs: :cool: