• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad-state herf 2/18/06

She does love Mohonk. But alas, it is not to be. she planned a lovely vacation up in New hampshire for my birthday. I am thrilled at where we're oing and what we're doing, even though it means missing the Herf. I will be smoking a Padron 40th that night, though, and be with you in spirit.

Enjoy!

smokelaw1 said:
She does love Mohonk. But alas, it is not to be. she planned a lovely vacation up in New hampshire for my birthday. I am thrilled at where we're oing and what we're doing, even though it means missing the Herf. I will be smoking a Padron 40th that night, though, and be with you in spirit.

Enjoy!
[snapback]278555[/snapback]​

No problem brother and hope you enjoy yourself in New Hampshire. There will be plenty of other herfs to attend and we'll catch you at one of them....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I will be posting the a list of quests and contributors to the herf later on today as I have a little more time. Unti then, got to go to work for now....... :D :thumbs: :p

I'm down with herfin' :D It'll be a nice return, though I'll get no lovin' from the new wife that night, gotta take a break some time.

Very cool Sean, it'll be good to see you again and herf with ya...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

BigMacFU said:
I'm down with herfin' :D It'll be a nice return, though I'll get no lovin' from the new wife that night, gotta take a break some time.
[snapback]280086[/snapback]​

Nice to see ya giving up a little knooky to hang with us...... LOL

Looks like I'm going to be stuck here in Chicago and won't be a ble to attend. But I did here that Killer Beans are going to be there!!! ;)

It would have been great if you could make it but we definitely appreciate the beans and your support....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Time for an update:
As of today, we have roughly 30 to 40 guest planning on attending from various cigar boards. I'm asking everyone that has a digital camera to bring it so we get plenty of pictures to post both here and for other purposes.
Next, I have aquired 10+ boxes of cigars and merchandise from various cigar companies and other vendors in support of the herf. I am not going to furnish those names until the herf as they will be door prizes / give aways on the 18th. Tom (Hudson Valley) and myself planned on surprising everyone but I had a number of you that asked me to post something as to what we are going to do. We are going to give each guest a raffle ticket and those of you that feel lucky can purchase addition tickets with the proceeds going to a good cause. We plan on everyone leaving with a handful of goodies and cigars.
Next, food wise, Schlesingers has a great menu that you can order off right in the Bar area. Thier steaks are excellent and Tom and myself will give our thumbs up about the chicken wings as well. If you all want to have a tray or two of finger foods, we can talk with the owners and I am sure that they can accomodate us.
Lastly, Tom and myself plan on making this herf a big hit and one to remember for a while. As I told all the vendors / cigar companies, this is our semi-annual quad state herf and hopefully in 6 months we can do it again....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

This sounds AWESOME !!!!!!

I can't wait....... thanks to Charlie and Tom for doing this.

See you guys there.......

Wow, definitely a big thumbs up to Tom and Charlie. Look forward to seeing everybody again and enjoying my first day dedicated to smoking since gettin' hitched. It's hard knowing that I get no lovin' if I smoke a stogie. Gotta admit though, it's definitely worth the trade off at this point. Wanna car pool tommy?

I hope you haven't had anything printed up, 'cuz it's now a Quin-State herf. :laugh:

Dixieland_Conjunction and I are flying into the big city Friday evening and back out Sunday afternoon. Plan on staying in Manhatten Friday night, unless there is something else happening on the island Friday?

At any rate, any advice on the trains to HudsonValley?

woo-hoo!

half full monty said:
I hope you haven't had anything printed up, 'cuz it's now a Quin-State herf. :laugh:

Dixieland_Conjunction and I are flying into the big city Friday evening and back out Sunday afternoon. Plan on staying in Manhatten Friday night, unless there is something else happening on the island Friday?

woo-hoo!
[snapback]281553[/snapback]​

That's freakin awesome!! :thumbs: I guess we could all make something happen Friday night? Anyone available for a pre-herf friday night at churchill's?

half full monty said:

woo-hoo!
[snapback]281553[/snapback]​

As Jeff said, that is freakin' awesome. I know Tom is Flying down to New Orleans this weekend and will be back Monday. I'm sure he has the train schedule already or one of the guys that live in the City have it as well. You might be able to find it on line as well but I'm not sure. Anyway, we'll get the small stuff taken care of, and we'll see you both soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

What a nice herf this is turning out to be! Great job, guys. Thank you for organizing this. I am impress that real out of towners are coming too. I am looking forward to meeting everyone :)

hudsonvalley said:
stogieman said:
Tom, the 18th of February, 2006 sounds good to me and I'm penciling it in on my new 2006 calender as we speak. If some of you fellas feel like you need to stay the night because you consumed too much alcohol, there a number of good hotels right down the road. I'd rather spend a night in a hotel than a night behind some steel bars and then pay a few Gs in fines and all....... :) :thumbs: :cool:
[snapback]265977[/snapback]​
Or consider the train from the city to Beacon. 9.4 miles. I am sure rides or a cab could be arranged.
From train to bar.

train schedules

Your destination
[snapback]266014[/snapback]​
Bumping this train info for the northbound Johnny Rebs...
Look forward to seeing ya'll at the herf. Bo, maybe I will exhume that one out of the coffin for the event :)

Well, I think it's time I start a list of who's attending. I'll update this post as I forget someone or as others post that they are coming:

Hudson Valley - Tom
Stogieman - Charlie
Shibumi - Jeff
Rob300C - Rob (May have 1 guest)
BkCloud114 - Tommy
Tony-NY - Anthony
Fast4Dr - Mike
siriusstoogie - Joe
slevy007 - Steve
ericsgr - Eric
TBaGZ - TJ (Questionable)
Diesel Grinch - Chris
BigMacFU - Sean
half full monty - Jim
Dixieland_Conjunction - BO (or Dixie is fine too)
AVOXO - Tom (from CF with 3 or 4 of his buds)
Cavalier - John (CF)
Gran Consul - Rich (CF)
Big100HD - Frank
Scotty - Eric
John Speranza - John
Big Brother John - Brooklyn Fireman (my nieghbor)
Brian Foley - Harlem Fireman (my nieghbor)
Drew - Harlem Policeman (my nieghbor)
Gary Jr. (My nephew)
Brian W. (Another nephew)
DaveC - (Verifying)
Dion - (Maybe)
Captain B - (Brian and his friend Ross aka: Bill)
Roy R. Frush - Elliot
ELA - Eric

I know there are more BOTL / SOTL but I can't remember right now. Post away if I forgot you name and I'll update this list as it goes along...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Edit: to update list.

This is killin' me. I can't believe that I am going to miss this herf :angry2: :angry2: !!! The wife booked us for a cruise leaving out of San Juan at this time. I tried to suggest that I might have to fly back from Aruba because of a pressing business meeting, but she threatened to pull a Lorraina Bobbett on me. Woman has no sense of humor if you ask me.

This sounds like Charlie and Tom are going to make this herf one to remember :thumbs: :thumbs: .

I didn't see Bill's name in the list of potential attendees. What's up with that :0 ??? You guy's might have to go kidnap him and bring him over in the trunk of your car.

GOOD SMOKIN' TO ALL OF Y'ALL

LouieD said:
I didn't see Bill's name in the list of potential attendees. What's up with that :0 ??? You guy's might have to go kidnap him and bring him over in the trunk of your car.

Well Lou, I'm convinced now that there is actually no such animal know as Bill (Coventry Cat) but another one of our CP members with an ultra ego and wants us to believe this with a second sign on name......... :D :thumbs: :cool: