• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad-state herf 2/18/06

Hey Tom,

My ex-wife LOVED those earrings your lady was giving out at the herf!! :thumbs: I wasn't sure which ones to pick so she said "Take these jasper ones, I'll be she'll like them!" and sure enough, they were a big hit!!

Please pass along my gratitude!!

Scoring points with the ex wife? All along we thought they were for you Bill. :sign:

Hey Tom,

My ex-wife LOVED those earrings your lady was giving out at the herf!! :thumbs: I wasn't sure which ones to pick so she said "Take these jasper ones, I'll be she'll like them!" and sure enough, they were a big hit!!

Now look who made a boo boo! :p

Hey Tom,

He'll probably blame it on the keyboard....LMAO

Hey Tom,

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I gonna go sit in the corner and pout now.......

Yup, for a good hour I figure. Just enough time to smoke a RASS....... :D :thumbs: :p

She says you're welcome, Bill. She really enjoyed being there, having some good cigars, and giving out those earrings.