• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad-state herf 2/18/06

rob300c said:
N2Advnture said:
Great pics!

I particularly like the one of Rob who looks like he was smoking more than cigars  :laugh:

~Mark
[snapback]291538[/snapback]​

In that pic I look like Jeff, he looks like that all the time! :sign:
Great pics! Except that one of me!
[snapback]291714[/snapback]​

I would resent that if I wasn't stoned right now! :laugh:

How about we use cigar photo to host these pictures so the rest of us can see them. :sign:

Damn work blocks all the good stuff.

DG

Edit: Spelling

Finally got my PC up and running again, so this post is a bit overdue. :laugh:

Anyway, it was a GREAT, GREAT time at the HERF. I kept saying to Tom that we need to do this often!

A huge thanks to Tom and Charlie for putting this all together, making an AWESOME Saturday happen!

I'm still on the fence whether the Short Story tastes better when smoked via nose, though. :laugh: :laugh:

slevy007

~steve

Steve,

Are you sure that was a short story? It looks like a bestseller from the angle of the shot :)

Yup, definetly an SS. Tastes fantastic either way! :laugh:

slevy007

Before this thread comes to end, I want to thank all the vendors myself one more time as they played a big part of this great event we just enjoyed.

Torano Cigars (Thank you Frankie and I can't wait to smoke the new Virtuoso)

CAO Cigars (Thanks a whole lot Tim & Jon and I hope to see you both soon)

Cigarmony.com (Thank you very much Mark, hope to see you soon when I get down to Frank's house for his big party Memorial Day weekend)

General Cigar Company (Thanks a lot John, your what this is all about)

MD Cigars (Thanks a lot Mike, as always your the coolest)

Corona Cigar Company (Thanks Jeff and I'll stop down with Joe & Merry when I get back down to Florida)

Mr. Bundles (Thank you Uncle Mikey and keep doin' what you do best)

Our very own, jgohlke (Thanks Joe & Merry, you two are the greatest)

Lighters Direct (Thank you so much Steven, it was great to finally meet you)

Tobacco Leaf (Billboardtobacco.com) (Thanks a lot Ian and I'll be sure to stop in and see you when I get down to Florida as well)

Killer Beans (Thanks so much Jerry, I'll be calling you soon)

Overstock Cigars (Thank you very much Kristjan)

Perdomo Cigars (Thank you Billy and Nick for everything and the FRESCO cigars)

Cuban Crafters Cigars (Thank you Alberto for supporting us like you did)

Camacho Cigars (Thanks a lot Christian & Angel, I'll wear the Polo Shirt proud)

Paul Magier (Thanks a bunch brother and I'll be talkin' with you soon)

Perseo Cigar Company (Thank you very much Phil for the ROXOR Cigars)

Serious Cigars (Thanks a lot Ron for supporting this great herf we had)

Davidoff Cigars (Thanks for supporting the herf)

AtlanticCigar.com / Smoking Cigars LLC (Thanks a lot Paul for the EQUUS Cigars)

Lastly I want to thank all of you for coming and being a big part of the event. With out you all it would have matter what Tom and myself did in preperation cause the BOTL / SOTL matter the most. When you do get a chance to smoke the three cigars highlighted above, please furnish us an honest review and if you enjoyed them, let everyone else know as well. Now let me get back to my morning Killer Beans coffee........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Edit: for spelling and grammar before CC catches it.

stogieman said:
Cigarmony.com (Thank you very much Mark, hope to see you soon when I get down to Frank's house for his big party Memorial Day weekend)

You guys are more than welcome, I had a great time and THANK YOU for the invite and one of the best herfs I've had the pleasure of attending.

PLMK about Frank's herf!!! I'll DEFINITELY be there!

Thanks again Charlie,
~Mark

N2Advnture said:
I particularly like the one of Rob who looks like he was smoking more than cigars :laugh:

~Mark
[snapback]291538[/snapback]​

Have you browsed my ENTIRE site Rob? :whistling:

stogieman said:
Tobacco Leaf (Billboardtobacco.com) (Thanks a lot Ian and I'll be sure to stop in and see you when I get down to Florida as well)
[snapback]292038[/snapback]​

Hope everyone was sufficiently inebriated :thumbs:

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

Great to see all you guys, and girls. A must have from the herf: that big copper Torch...awesome

Tom, you lucked out - No evidence, but we know where your head was....

Charlie, You are the "Herf King"

To all the Vendors who supplied us with all the "goodies". A big Thank you.

Mark, I'll keep you posted about Memorial Day weekend.

Until next time....

Frank

I have to make one correction about one of the vendors. Paul from AtlanticCigar.com / Smoking Cigars LLC contacted me and let me know that if you are trying to contact them, the above is now correct. They supported us with the new EQUUS Cigars and I hope that you do an review as soon as you get a chance. Thanks again Paul and I'll talk with you soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie smoked the ROXOR last night and will do a review of it today.

Also I got three unbanded cigars Saturday. Two Fuego shaped. One of which is a fresh hand rolled. I also got a Robusto one. Next herf I need to bring labels. If some one could shot me a pm on what these are it would be appreciated.

Once again thank you everyone involved with this.

DG

Diesel Grinch said:
Charlie smoked the ROXOR last night and will do a review of it today.

Also I got three unbanded cigars Saturday. Two Fuego shaped. One of which is a fresh hand rolled. I also got a Robusto one. Next herf I need to bring labels. If some one could shot me a pm on what these are it would be appreciated.

Once again thank you everyone involved with this.

DG
[snapback]292542[/snapback]​

Don't order any..... I'll send you some when I send the "kitty litter"

I could use some honest opinions of the La Famosa cigars handed out at the herf.

Thanks
Ian Hannah

Will do Ian as soon as I smoke the one I have. Come on fellas I'm sure one of you have smoked the one you received in your goody bag......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Have any of you BOTL / SOTL tried the La Famosa cigar the Ian supported the herf with yet. I still have mine resting in the humi and will put a little fire to it soon. Just want to get some kind of idea and also give Ian a little feedback as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

ericsgr said:
Such a fantastic event!!  Thank you so much to Tom and Charlie and all of the sponsors for putting this together!!!  I met some really great people and had a blast!  I have never smoked so many cigars in a row in my life!!  I snapped a few pictures too.  Fast4dr, can I just send them to you or you Charlie and you can post them along with yours?  Thanks again guys!!  I look forward to meeting up and chatting with you guys in the near future.
[snapback]291161[/snapback]​

Here we go Eric (ericsgr), it only took me 3 weeks. You know what they say, better late than never....... :D :thumbs: :p

Edited a bad pic, Enjoy!!!!!

Charlie,
We waited weeks for THAT?! :laugh:

Still one of the best herfs I have been to in a long time. Great job once again bro!

~Mark

Damn, I'm so photogenic!
Watch out GQ ... here comes Rob!

:sign:

-Rob