• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad-state herf 2/18/06

N2Advnture said:
Fast4Dr said:
...the bartender trying to cut me off....

YOU almost got cut off? WHY? :whistling: :laugh:

Can't wait to see the pics!

~M
[snapback]291075[/snapback]​
Something about me feeling like I didn't drink enough in the 1st 3 hours of the HERF that I had to make up for it over the next 10 or so hours

Fast4Dr said:
I'm still alive!!!

Not much happened after you guys left except the bartender trying to cut me off. However, that only lasted about 45 seconds. After that I didn't have to pay for any of the beers they served me :)

I have about 50-60 photos that I can use out of the 100+ that I took. The lighting in that place really sucked. I'll post up a bunch of them later today.
[snapback]291072[/snapback]​

Darn... I was hoping for a good jail and/or strip club story...

-Rob

rob300c said:
Fast4Dr said:
I'm still alive!!!

Not much happened after you guys left except the bartender trying to cut me off.  However, that only lasted about 45 seconds.  After that I didn't have to pay for any of the beers they served me :)

I have about 50-60 photos that I can use out of the 100+ that I took.  The lighting in that place really sucked.  I'll post up a bunch of them later today.

-Rob
[snapback]291084[/snapback]​

LOL....... :D :thumbs: :p

Such a fantastic event!! Thank you so much to Tom and Charlie and all of the sponsors for putting this together!!! I met some really great people and had a blast! I have never smoked so many cigars in a row in my life!! I snapped a few pictures too. Fast4dr, can I just send them to you or you Charlie and you can post them along with yours? Thanks again guys!! I look forward to meeting up and chatting with you guys in the near future.

ericsgr said:
Such a fantastic event!! Thank you so much to Tom and Charlie and all of the sponsors for putting this together!!! I met some really great people and had a blast! I have never smoked so many cigars in a row in my life!! I snapped a few pictures too. Fast4dr, can I just send them to you or you Charlie and you can post them along with yours? Thanks again guys!! I look forward to meeting up and chatting with you guys in the near future.
[snapback]291161[/snapback]​

Glad you had a great time Eric and sure, you can send them to me and I will post em' here as well as a few other boards as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Fast4Dr said:
N2Advnture said:
Fast4Dr said:
...the bartender trying to cut me off....

YOU almost got cut off? WHY? :whistling: :laugh:

Can't wait to see the pics!

~M
[snapback]291075[/snapback]​
Something about me feeling like I didn't drink enough in the 1st 3 hours of the HERF that I had to make up for it over the next 10 or so hours
[snapback]291077[/snapback]​

Didn't you tell them you where Irish? :D

When are the rest of the pics coming? :whistling:
I want evidence on what I missed after I left! :0 D

rob300c said:
Fast4Dr said:
I'm still alive!!!

Not much happened after you guys left except the bartender trying to cut me off.  However, that only lasted about 45 seconds.  After that I didn't have to pay for any of the beers they served me :)

I have about 50-60 photos that I can use out of the 100+ that I took.  The lighting in that place really sucked.  I'll post up a bunch of them later today.

-Rob
[snapback]291084[/snapback]​

Not exactly, but I got semi-lost driving a drunk man's truck (Tom's) 15 states away from home at 3am with two passed out BOTL's (HFMonty and Fast) serving as my "navigators." :p Even the guy at the desk (once we finally made it to the hotel) was asleep! Fuggin wimps! ;)

Anyway, we made it back safe and sound. This is one for the history books! I'll be back within the next 6 month for sure....sometime after labor day. Maybe a July 4th herf?????

I'm heading to Houston for 5 days on Saturday and Miami for 6 days in 4 weeks (both for work). Hell, I'll herf with every CP member in the US by december at this rate :p

Cheers

PS, Mike left out the part that I was the one who got him UN-cut off from the bar ;)

dixieland_conjunction said:
PS, Mike left out the part that I was the one who got him UN-cut off from the bar ;)
[snapback]291482[/snapback]​
Minor detail my friend :thumbs:

Did you get my email?

Yeah brother....I'll try and work on that unfinshed business. You're a good man for helping me out...so I guess we're potentailly even ;)

Cheers,
Dixie

Finally meeting CC made me change your to you're

Here are the pics.....

Quad State HERF Pics

020.jpg

014.jpg

Ronnie looks just like I remember her :laugh:
Where is my head in the second pic? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

guys4.jpg

guys.jpg

I'll say it again: CP Herfers are uniformly ugly. Here's proof:
mob.jpg

The Proprietor:
neal.jpg

Everyone got one for just showing up:
prizepaks.jpg

Two perps:
tomandcharlie.jpg

Great pictures fellas, now to figure out how I will send the supports the great shots. I might send them the link to the thread and let them pick and choose which ones they want for their websites....... :D :thumbs: :p

Great pics!

I particularly like the one of Rob who looks like he was smoking more than cigars :laugh:

~Mark

N2Advnture said:
Great pics!

I particularly like the one of Rob who looks like he was smoking more than cigars :laugh:

~Mark
[snapback]291538[/snapback]​
He's always got a stub in his hand too.

You bunch of cigar smoking drunk bastiges sure look you had a great time...thanks for posting all the photos, makes me feel like I was there!

N2Advnture said:
Great pics!

~Mark
[snapback]291538[/snapback]​

TFF! Sad to say that I had zero beverages at that point in time! I had smoked... but only cigars! :laugh:
In that pic I look like Jeff, he looks like that all the time! :sign:
Great pics! Except that one of me!
Tom - your head is being blocked by my ginormous melon!

-Rob