• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 8 - Saturday, July 27th......

Just to update everyone, things are moving right along as planned. I'm beginning to contact event sponsors and others are stepping up which is great. I've had a number of S/BOTL ask about who, when and where to send in your payments. I'll start collecting after I get back from CigarFest which will be the first week in May. Please make the payment out in my name as I'll cash the money orders / checks and distribute the payment accordingly:

Charlie Baranyai 
104 Harold Ave 
Cornwall, NY 12518

That's it for now, if you have any questions / concerns, do not hesitate in asking.........  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

I'll see if I can swing this...gotta break it to the wife softly.

Whats the cut off date to buy tickets? Probably say it somewhere, but I'm lazy.

smokem said:
I'll see if I can swing this...gotta break it to the wife softly.

Whats the cut off date to buy tickets? Probably say it somewhere, but I'm lazy.

You can still attend as a non-smoking guest ($25) right now as the sign-up list is full (200 goodie bag guests).  I can add you to the stand-by list if you prefer which already has 15 smokers on the list (see page 1 of this thread).   Let me know........ :thumbs:

Charlie

Well, I'll just have to wait till next years then. Gives me more time to learn the ropes here anyway.

Stogie man, still at it after all these years. Came on specically looking for the Quad State Herf.  :( Looks like I'll have to wait until next year. I'll be in Texas that week, Vamo nos muchachos....You're a class act. Like to send a donation your way for The Wounded Warriors. Please PM me with an addy, where snail mail lands. Your a class act brother! :thumbs:

Dickson said:
Stogie man, still at it after all these years. Came on specically looking for the Quad State Herf.  :( Looks like I'll have to wait until next year. I'll be in Texas that week, Vamo nos muchachos....You're a class act. Like to send a donation your way for The Wounded Warriors. Please PM me with an addy, where snail mail lands. Your a class act brother! :thumbs:

Good to hear from you Dickson, I hope all is well.  Thanks for the kind words brother but I do this every year (8th year now) to help out our brave men and women that come back banged up after being in harms way.  Sending you a PM with my cell number, call me when you get a chance and we can discuss it then......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

As always, Stogieman the class act. I truly appreciate what you do for my brothers and sisters in arms.  A real treat talking to you. While it has been a while, this to me is The Herf. Again, much appreciation for what you do and stand for. A true brother beyond The Leaf. 

Well, now that Cigarfest 2013 is history, it's time for me to get busy and contact a couple hundred cigar companies, shop owners and friends in support of this great "Cause"........  :) :thumbs:   :cool:  

Just as a note, I have updated the Guest and Sponsor List.  For those that are attending, you can now send in your payment....... :thumbs:

Checks in the mail (tomorrow).

Thanks for all you do Charlie.

Bayamos said:
Checks in the mail (tomorrow).

Thanks for all you do Charlie.
Rob, not sure if you mailed your payment yet but I haven't received it.  Hopefully it's not lost at the U.S.P.S.......  :(

Tom (thinde), your payment arrived safe and sound along with the surprise package of top shelf stogies.  Thank you very much as they blew me away when I opened up the box........  :0   :thumbs:   :D

Charlie...

Dropped a check to you in the mail today.  Thanks again for all your hard work on this.  Always a great time.

thechenman said:
Charlie...

Dropped a check to you in the mail today.  Thanks again for all your hard work on this.  Always a great time.

Very good David, I'll let you know when it lands......  :thumbs:

Good morning David, your payment arrived yesterday.  You all are good to go......  :)

stogieman said:
Good morning David, your payment arrived yesterday.  You all are good to go......  :)
Thanks Charlie.  Looking forward to it.

A number of payments arrived yesterday:   Clint (MoeCizlak), Tom (tomthirtysix) and Robert (Bayamos).  Enjoy the day fellas, see you all soon......  :thumbs:

Sweet!  I hope that 3rd party, out of state check wasn't too much of a hassle for you Charlie.  :)

Jay/Tom, get the hunting grounds prepped, I'm gonna bag me one.  Also, I'll need to see first hand Tone's old stomping grounds, Five Points, or Stephens Point or whatever it is it's called.  That is all.

Dropping a check for 2 non-smoking guests in the mail tomorrow Charlie.

Thanks for all your work Charlie!

Joebunaga said:
Dropping a check for 2 non-smoking guests in the mail tomorrow Charlie.

Thanks for all your work Charlie!

Tall Paul said:
Check hit the mail yesterday for Simon Mike and myself.

Sound good gentlemen, I'll let you know when your payments arrive.......  :thumbs: