• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 8 - Saturday, July 27th......

stogieman said:

Count me in, Charlie.

Good to go Los, payment arrived on Thursday.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:  

rob300c said:
Put me on stand by, Charlie, +1.

-Rob

Good to go Rob, I got your bank check yesterday.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Now that Los is in I think Jayro is rethinking going. :D  I'm still looking forward to seeing you homeboy!

Great Charlie!
We'll be herfing (and you will lose your voice) pretty soon!

-Rob

rob300c said:
Great Charlie!

-Rob

Thanks Rob, but I learned last year not to yell as much.  It may get a little horse but I'll maintain till the end (I hope).......  :p   :thumbs:   :D

Roy R. Frush said:

Also, I'll need to see first hand Tone's old stomping grounds...
The Rambles, Central Park, after dark.  Bring a flashlight.

Sounds unsavory, which I guess makes sense.  Are you free to act as a guide?  I'm an Iowan after all.

MoeCizlak said:

Also, I'll need to see first hand Tone's old stomping grounds...
The Rambles, Central Park, after dark.  Bring a flashlight.

Sounds unsavory, which I guess makes sense.  Are you free to act as a guide?  I'm an Iowan after all.

Just make sure you don't ask him about the weather.

MoeCizlak said:

Sorry Clint, I'll be busy that day.  Take heart, even a first timer from the Midwest should be able to find their way at night.  Just follow your ears, and possibly your nose.

tomthirtysix said:

Das waisis.

3 weeks from today, I'll be busy putting the "goodie bags" together and ensuring those last minute things get done. S/BOTL will be arriving at Round Pond that will camp out for the weekend along with Sean and his crew from Big Guns BBQ. Others will be flying in to stay in hotels and the rest of you will be driving up to the Hudson Valley. Can you tell I'm getting excited already and I hope everyone else is as well. I'll update the "Guest & Sponsor" list shortly as it hasn't changed much. Enjoy the weekend everyone and see you all soon.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

stogieman said:

Great Charlie!

-Rob

Thanks Rob, but I learned last year not to yell as much.  It may get a little horse but I'll maintain till the end (I hope).......  :p   :thumbs:   :D

Wow Charlie, we are raffling a mini horse off this year?!
What sponsor put that up?

:p

-Rob

stogieman said:

Charlie did I miss this?

Not sure what you mean Anthony, you've been on the list (1st page of this thread) for a while now....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Hello Anthony, I just wanted to let you know that your payment arrived on Friday.  Not sure why you sent $100, I owe you an arm stretch of raffle tickets when you get to the herf.  Have a great day brother and we'll see you soon........  :thumbs:

Roy R. Frush said:

Sorry Clint, I'll be busy that day.  Take heart, even a first timer from the Midwest should be able to find their way at night.  Just follow your ears, and possibly your nose.

tomthirtysix said:

Das waisis.

I've informed my wife that when they fish my lifeless body out of the East River, she is to contact you about placing the blame.  Just an FYI.

MoeCizlak said:

tomthirtysix said:

Das waisis.

I've informed my wife that when they fish my lifeless body out of the East River, she is to contact you about placing the blame.  Just an FYI.

Just to avoid confusion, who is in charge of your death pass?

Charlie did I miss this?

Not sure what you mean Anthony, you've been on the list (1st page of this thread) for a while now....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Hello Anthony, I just wanted to let you know that your payment arrived on Friday.  Not sure why you sent $100, I owe you an arm stretch of raffle tickets when you get to the herf.  Have a great day brother and we'll see you soon........  :thumbs:

The extra is a donation for the cause! Look forward to seeing you and all the other inmates, even the one from Iowa!

Bsneed51 said:

tomthirtysix said:

Das waisis.

Just to avoid confusion, who is in charge of your death pass?

OzPod

MoeCizlak said:
Charlie, you're killing me.  :)

Can't wait.

We are into the single digit count down now as we are 9 days away, sorry Clint but I had to do it....... 

Got a lot done yesterday in support of the event.  Squared away the logistical stuff at Round Pond:  Tents, tables, chairs, super cookers, required electrical power, etc.  Also coordinated the beer delivery along with the soda & water as well as wine and other liquid beverages.  Cigars are arriving and making last minute reminders to vendors that were at IPCPR that the event is a week away.  Not sure about you all but I'm getting excited as the annual event is fast approaching.  Enjoy the weekend all and I'll see you in 7 days if not sooner....... 

This time next week I'll be surrounded by Mets and Yankees fans.  I think I'll go anyway. :D