• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 8 - Saturday, July 27th......

Tall Paul said:
Check hit the mail yesterday for Simon Mike and myself.

Morning Paul, just wanted to let you know that your check arrived yesterday.  You, Simon and Mike are good to go.......  :thumbs:

Light this! said:
Charlie,

Check will be in the mail tomorrow. 

Kristopher

Sounds good Kristopher, I'll let you know when it lands......  :thumbs:

Light this! said:
Charlie, we had a great time last year. I'm in Kristopher + 4.
Good morning Kristopher,
I wanted to let you know your payment arrived along with the package of top shelf cubans that blew me away.  Way above and beyond!   Thanks brother and you all are good to go.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

If I'm in the area I might stop by and shake some hands!

stogieman said:

Good morning Kristopher,
I wanted to let you know your payment arrived along with the package of top shelf cubans that blew me away.  Way above and beyond!   Thanks brother and you all are good to go.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Nice work Kris!

stogieman said:

Good morning Kristopher,

Woohoo!  Can't thnk of a more hardworking/deserving BOTL.  Nice hit...

Well done Kris!

Charlie-payment going out today, sorry it took so long.

stogieman said:

Good morning Kristopher,

Enjoy them Charlie! I appreciate what you do and I know that it's not easy putting that herf together.

Slick300 said:
Well done Kris!

Charlie-payment going out today, sorry it took so long.

No problem Lee, I'll let you know when it arrives.......  :thumbs:

Light this! said:

Good morning Kristopher,

Enjoy them Charlie! I appreciate what you do and I know that it's not easy putting that herf together.

Thanks again Kris, I'll definitely be enjoying them babies......  :D

Diesel Grinch said:
Damn I'm moving really slow on this.  Put me down on the standby list.

Good morning Chris, payment arrived, you are guys are good to go.         We are 6 weeks out, let's get those payments in everyone that hasn't sent them yet.    That'll be one less thing to worry about as we get closer to the actual day.........  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

MOBIG said:
Did someone say PARTY am in!

Jesus, just wanted to let you know that your payment arrived yesterday.  Good to go brother and hope to see you this coming weekend down in the City with Isy and the crew from Smoke Inn....... :thumbs:

Nashkicker said:
I'm in! Last year was great!

Hello Jim (Nashkicker), just wanted to let you know that your payment arrived.  You are good to go and we'll see you soon.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Just as an update, cigars and merchandise is arriving daily (Beth is hating it as she's home when the UPS / FEDEX / USPS guys show), payments as well and we are 30 days out.   Please check the guest list and if you have stated that you are attending and cannot, please post it so I can let a S/BOTL on the stand-by list know.   Enjoy the day all.......  :thumbs:

Was just flipping thought last year's QSH thread. Looks lik such a great time. Can't wait to shed my QSHginity this year!

Slick300 said:
Was just flipping thought last year's QSH thread. Looks lik such a great time. Can't wait to shed my QSHginity this year!
It is a great time! Can't wait for this year either and hope my truck makes it in one piece this time...

Well S/BOTL, we are exactly 1 month from the Herf . What I need from you all that plan on camping out is to reply back on this thread or PM and let me know that you are doing so.  I want to ensure we have plenty of camp spots for all.  Jim (Nashkicker), Paul (Tall Paul) and Tom (thinde) have verified and are locked in.  Presently, I have 4 tent locations and a pop-up camper spot as well for our Canadian cigar that has an electrical requirement.   I hope everyone has a great weekend and we'll talk soon.......  :)  :thumbs:   :cool:

NASTY said:
Count me in, Charlie.

Good to go Los, payment arrived on Thursday.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:  

rob300c said:
Put me on stand by, Charlie, +1.

-Rob

Good to go Rob, I got your bank check yesterday.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool: