• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 9 - Saturday, 9 August 2014

Charlie,

The check went into the post box Saturday AM.  Hopefully it'll get to ya by midweek.  Lookin forward to the herf, Brother.

Floyd T.

thechenman said:
Charlie...my check is in the mail.  Thanks again.

Good morning David, your payment arrived and you all are good to go.  See you soon....... :thumbs:

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Charlie,

The check went into the post box Saturday AM.  Hopefully it'll get to ya by midweek.  Lookin forward to the herf, Brother.

Floyd T.

Hello Floyd T., check arrived yesterday, you are good to go.  It's gonna be great to see you all again, been a long time....... :thumbs:

Is it HERFing time yet?

Who wants some more moonshine this year? I bet Anthony and Gary do... :laugh:  

Paul, my eyesight is fully restored now so I'll take some more moonshine.  Also, whoever brought that home made brandy or whatever it was that everyone but me was scared to try.  Oh, and Tom's peaches.  Also, post-HERF at Newburgh Brewing if anyone is interested.

MoeCizlak said:
Paul, my eyesight is fully restored now so I'll take some more moonshine.  Also, whoever brought that home made brandy or whatever it was that everyone but me was scared to try.  Oh, and Tom's peaches.  Also, post-HERF at Newburgh Brewing if anyone is interested.

Post HERF at the tent sites. This year I hope to not pass out before the fire gets going...LOL

stogieman said:

Charlie,

Floyd T.

Hello Floyd T., check arrived yesterday, you are good to go.  It's gonna be great to see you all again, been a long time....... :thumbs:

Indeed, Brother, too long!

rob300c said:
Charlie,

Payment sent!

-Rob

Hello Rob, payment arrived.  Good to go, see you in a couple of weeks....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool: 

Charlie check went out today for total of 4 people 2 people backed out last minute. My apologies on tardiness been a very busy summer so far.
Bxcigrfan, Uncle Jorge, Uncle Jorge jr, Eddie

stogieman said:

Charlie, put me down with a plus one. Can't wait! One of my favorite days of the year!

I'll put you on the "Stand-by" list as last year.  Same thing as always, you are always welcome but no more Goodie Bags left....... :thumbs:

Morning Joe, payment arrived, see you and Adam in a couple of weeks........ :)
Bxcigrfan said:
Charlie check went out today for total of 4 people 2 people backed out last minute. My apologies on tardiness been a very busy summer so far.

Good to go Pete, I'll update the list shortly....... :thumbs:

Tall Paul said:

Post HERF at the tent sites. This year I hope to not pass out before the fire gets going...LOL
Agreed! Why drive when you can sit and drink.....

MOBIG said:
With all this snow its nice to start to think about this!!!
I'm in

Good morning Jesus, your payment made it, see you in two weeks from today....... :D

stogieman said:

I'm in

Good morning Jesus, your payment made it, see you in two weeks from today....... :D

Last one I was at they had so much freakin snow, the restaurant had to close down.  It looked like we were standing in a  bunker with MOUNDS of snow surrounding the entire parking lot!!!  That was an interesting event.  The show did go on, albeit a bit quicker and colder than normal!

Getting excited about it.  Charlie, et al, looking forward to smokin some good ones!!!

Floyd T.

Bxcigrfan said:

Hello Pete, your payment arrived for you and Uncle Jorge, Jorge Jr and Eddie.  No apologies required brother, still have 2 week till the Herf....... :thumbs:

SKYDIVNEKD said:

I'm in

Last one I was at they had so much freakin snow, the restaurant had to close down.  It looked like we were standing in a  bunker with MOUNDS of snow surrounding the entire parking lot!!!  That was an interesting event.  The show did go on, albeit a bit quicker and colder than normal!

Getting excited about it.  Charlie, et al, looking forward to smokin some good ones!!!

Floyd T.

As the say in the movies Floyd, the show must go on........ :D

Charlie! My apologies for taking so long--payment went in the mail this evening. I do have to free up a spot though, as I will be traveling solo again this year.

Tall Paul said:

Camping