• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 9 - Saturday, 9 August 2014

Slick300 said:
Charlie! My apologies for taking so long--payment went in the mail this evening. I do have to free up a spot though, as I will be traveling solo again this year.

Good morning Lee, I wanted to let you know that your payment arrived last night.  Good to go brother and we'll see you next Saturday....... :thumbs:

For all the guests camping at Round Pond for the weekend, the sites that I have for us T-13 through T-16 as well as T-19 and T-20. I do have one more site reserved for Saturday only and that is T-5 and that that's for our SOTL Nina Makó....... :)

Good morning all, we are a few days from our annual event and I am getting stoked.  I do have a few administrative notes to add:

1)  Cigars for Warriors will have a booth set up asking for your donation in support of our proud men and women in harms way.  Please go through your humidors and find those cigars that have lost your interests but you know a soldier will enjoy in his or her time off. 

2)  Don't forget to bring a comfortable chair for the day.  We will have the two large tents up with a dozen 6' folding tables and 80 folding chairs if you do forget along with the pavilion with ample amount of picnic tables as well.

3)  Bring a camera or ensure your smart phones are charged to the max.   Telephone and wifi are limited as a lot of you know, good in some spots and not so in others.

4)  Lastly, if you are new and need directions to Round Pond, here you go.  Note# Follow road up the hill past the Rock building and and you'll find us at the large pavilion next to the maintenance building.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=200238327247378838361.0004e2412914ba6c35363&msa=0&hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=m&ll=41.388143,-74.028711&spn=0.016099,0.021458&z=14&vpsrc=0&iwloc=0004e2412cadb8d6c3fce&f=d&daddr=Round+Pond+Recreation+Area+%4041.376841,-74.023744

Charlie,

Once again you have pulled off the nearly impossible for one man...thanks for all your hard work in putting this together brother.  :thumbs:

One quick question...wasn't there a GPS address posted once that worked better than the Round Pond address on their website? 

ironpeddler said:
Charlie,

Once again you have pulled off the nearly impossible for one man...thanks for all your hard work in putting this together brother.  :thumbs:

One quick question...wasn't there a GPS address posted once that worked better than the Round Pond address on their website? 

Gary, I think this is what you are looking for.  The actual address for the area is:

1348 Round Pond Road, West Point, NY 10996

stogieman said:

Charlie,

Gary, I think this is what you are looking for.  The actual address for the area is:

1348 Round Pond Road, West Point, NY 10996

That would be it Charlie...thanks brother. See you Saturday.  :thumbs:

Wish I could be there with you guys as I have in the past, but on the 9th at 0130 I pick up Sgt. Robert Larsen, USMC at the Portland airport.  At the end of the month, he deploys to Okinawa and goes to work for the Marines as an Armory Chief,  so it may be a while before I see him again.

Haven't seen my son in three years, plan to spend the next week with him and his bro seeing how much trouble we can all get into.  Wish me luck.... :p

Wish I could be there with you guys as I have in the past, but on the 9th at 0130 I pick up Sgt. Robert Larsen, USMC at the Portland airport.  At the end of the month, he deploys to Okinawa and goes to work for the Marines as an Armory Chief,  so it may be a while before I see him again.

Haven't seen my son in three years, plan to spend the next week with him and his bro seeing how much trouble we can all get into.  Wish me luck.... :p

:thumbs:

BlindedByScience said:

Believe me, you'll be there is spirit for sure. Just keep your cell phone near by... :thumbs:

ironpeddler said:

Believe me, you'll be there is spirit for sure. Just keep your cell phone near by... :thumbs:

You got it, Gary.  Get Skype loaded up on your phone, so we can see the debauchery in real time..... :laugh:

Today is gonna be a busy one.  Put together the "Goodie Bags", organize all the raffle stuff (and I'll tell you we have a lot more stuff than last year), ect.

As a reminder, the campsites we have are as follows:   T-13 thru T-16 and T-19 & T-20.  

A couple of my friends are already there from CigarWorld:  Mark (TriMarcC) & RGR1-75.  They'll be camping in one of the above six tent sites.  Also, my good friend and CigarWorld mayor Curt Williams (ironmikecw) and his wife Karen.  They are staying in a camper trailer in camper site C-1 (right next to where the event is.  Stop in and say hello to them today as they will be at the event tomorrow as well.  Lastly, my buddy CSM(R) George Anderson (Hooko) from New Hampshire will be arriving today and camping out in a tent site as well.  If Mark and his friend take either T-19 and George takes T-20 (or the opposite)  that leave T-13 thru T-16 for the CigarPass group.  Call me if you have any questions:  845-239-2827 (cell).

Safe travels all and see you all soon........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool: