• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf III @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

What a great event Charlie. It was great having the oppertunity to meet so many of you at one time. I certianly felt welcomed, between the ride from Ralph and all the warm greetings from everyone else. Let us know if and when any of you come out to denver. We'll find some time to get together for a smoke or two. Thanks to all.

Picture Time!

Glynna and Tom
2290728275_32d33ef713_b.jpg

Friends for-EVER!!!!
2290714637_cbfc3d8946_b.jpg

2291505734_64c57f672d.jpg

2290711479_b2de9b422e_b.jpg

2290710299_afd68f5df1.jpg

2290707379_bb40168f18.jpg

2290705945_7030da302f.jpg

2291493952_81265e3cb3_b.jpg

I just wanted to say thanks Charlie for an awesome time and for making my first big time herf a memorable one. Also, I wanted to thank the sponsors for donating some great stuff. I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet many guys from CP that I only knew by screen name. It was a lot of fun and I cant wait for the next one. I hope to meet those new guys that I would now call my friends again.

Man... you guys know how to put together an event. Charlie - one hell of a job. Tom, Rick, everyone else that helped putting it together... you guys deserve a huge pat on the back. It was amazing.

It was great to meet so many CP'ers for the first time, and to see some more guys I have met before. But even more than that, it was great to have a place to smoke inside when it's fuggin freezing outside! :laugh:

I look forward to doing it again!

Sounds like a helluva time guys, well done to all involved.

How about some names with the pictures so we know who we are looking at? :sign:

Thanks Charlie for putting together an awesome event. I had a great time meeting a bunch of the guys and I can't wait until the next one. Michelle is sorry she missed it and sends her regards to everyone.

Well, I got in safe and sound on schedule last night, and can't say enough good things about my day in upstate NY.

Charlie, you're the man. A great event for a great cause; great door prizes, the best of times (great friends, great smokes, great food....!!!), and a nice donation for the cause. Can't imagine a better day than that.

The friendship, generosity, and brotherhood of the folks on these forums is beyond words. I'd like to thank each and everyone that I met but If I tried to name names, I'd miss someone and so I'll just say I'm flattered to be included and welcomed into a group like this. You guys are all the best.

QSH-IV is already on my radar, to be sure..... :cool:

Thanks again to everyone - B.B.S.

OK,
Great reviews guys! Etc, etc, etc. Here are the pics I took.
Some of the peoples names I do not know, so if there is someone who you know the name of pm me and I will update the captions.
Thanks
Mark

qsh1.jpg

Charlie sorting out all the goodies before the givaways.
qsh2.jpg

Charlie with the Mother of all Cigar Cutters
qsh3.jpg

Glynna with Ed from Nat Sherman Cigars
qsh4.jpg

Tom Larsen "Blinded By Science" Who travelled all the way across the country from Washington State.
qsh5.jpg

Dave from www.Southsidecigar.com and Bxcigrfan (Pete) (Dave, thanks for the great cigar clips!)

qsh8.jpg

Joel Sherman, Nat Sherman's son gave a presentation outside in the tent utilizing my PA system
qsh9.jpg

Joel Sherman demonstrated the construction of cigars. Here he is cutting a cigar so he could unwrap it.
qsh12.jpg

Tom Larsen, LouieD (I think), SaxJazzMan, Charlie, Tony-NY

qsh13.jpg

Naptime for Joel Sherman while Glynna and Charlie pick raffle tickets
qsh14.jpg

Gary - Grateful1 handled the merchandise for the door prizes and raffles.

That's all folks!

Edited for names

Tom Larson, LouieD (I think), SaxJazzMan, Charlie, (unknown)

Unknown???? That is Tone-Ny for pete's sake he is like really old FOG around here....

Unknown???? That is Tone-Ny for pete's sake he is like really ofl FOg around here....

Christ almighty, I'm in the presence of greatness and he doesn't even have the common decency to introduce himself??
LOL
Thanks Man!

Charlie, and everyone involved getting this organized, and hosting it, thank you so much. The best herf I've been to. And he only one sofar, but I can't wait till a next one I can attend. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Gerard.

Charlie, and everyone involved getting this organized, and hosting it, thank you so much. The best herf I've been to. And he only one sofar, but I can't wait till a next one I can attend. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Gerard.
Well I can bet you one thing. The next one you go to is gonna pale in comparison to Charlies herf!

Unknown???? That is Tone-Ny for pete's sake he is like really ofl FOg around here....

Christ almighty, I'm in the presence of greatness and he doesn't even have the common decency to introduce himself??
LOL
Thanks Man!

I'm in a fog, Vince.

LOL
Thanks Man!

I'm in a fog, Vince.

Really wish I'd known that was you tony. Woulda liked to have met you.
Mark

Fog? He's a fuggin newb!

Thanks for posting the pics, my camera died after one pic. Good thing. CP herfers, proven again, are generous, well behaved, and uniformly ugly.

LOL
Thanks Man!

The great ones never introduce themselves. They get introduced!

Here is what happen right before this picture was taken.

Bill and Dan were hugging and crying they just made up. I think Bill said this first, "Dan you complete me!" Dan replied, "No Bill. You complete me." Then they saw the camera coming and move a little away. I later heard there was a long good bye kiss at the end of the night. I could be wrong.
2290714637_cbfc3d8946_b.jpg

Now this is a great picture. Sean happen to have the time to stop by the nursing home and pick up his grand father to come to the HERF.
2290710299_afd68f5df1.jpg

Where's Waldo!
2291493952_81265e3cb3_b.jpg