• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf III @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

Just booked the ticket. Ms. B.B.S. decided to sit this one out, but I'll be there..... :thumbs:

Looking forward to meeting the "Right Coast" BOTL's...... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Which airport are you flying into and what hotel are you staying at. Perhaps we can carpool.

You got it Elliot. By the way everyone, the response from the sponsors is looking good and i'm updating the list just as soon as they respond....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Charlie, Killer Beans are set to invade the East coast! Nothing like a good herf to bring out the best in people. :laugh:

Need to get moki to come down from the great white north. Hell if CC86 can make it from Canada then moki should be able too. :whistling:

DG

Need to get moki to come down from the great white north. Hell if CC86 can make it from Canada then moki should be able too. :whistling:

DG

Chris, I've been trying to get Andrew down here to one of our Herfs for 3 years now...... :whistling: :thumbs: :cool:

Alph here. I am dusting off my curling shoes, and Jeff, Howard, Ronnie, and I are coming. Feb 23 early.

Hey, boxing on Feb. 23rd. Klitschko vs Ibragimov.

If I wanted to watch a boxing match that day with a Russian, it'll be Dan vs. Bill :whistling: