• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf III @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

WooooHoooo....!! Day after tomorrow and we're on...!!

I'll be flying out early AM local time tomorrow. I'm not going to pack a laptop on this trip so you'll have to use my cell phone if anyone wants to get in touch with me after tonight.

Edited - OK, it was pointed out to me that posting my cell # might not be such a good idea. So....if you need my cell, PM me before tonight....!!!!

Looking forward to meeting up with you guys and putting faces to the names of friends I've had on CP for several years...... :thumbs:

The very best regards - B.B.S.

If anyone is wondering if the Herf is on or what? "GAME ON"!!!!!

I have received a number of phone calls / emails / PMs asking what are we gonna do in case of a snow storm. We're only gettin' 2 to 4 inches and that's between 2am and early tomorrow morning. The party tent is going up this afternoon so there won't be an issue with snow on the ground (at least inside the tent there won't be any) and we will shovel all around it as well. Like my pops use to say, "If your scared, say your scared". If you can't hang with the big dogs, stay your ass on the porch!!!!

See you all Saturday...... :D :thumbs: :p

12pm
Snow Shower
31°F
26°F 50% 23°F 67% From N 5 mph
1pm
Snow Shower
32°F
27°F 50% 23°F 63% From N 5 mph
2pm
Snow Shower
33°F
28°F 40% 23°F 67% From N 5 mph
3pm
Cloudy
33°F
28°F 20% 22°F 64% From N 5 mph
Evening Commute Weather at the Airport
4pm
Cloudy
33°F
29°F 10% 22°F 64% From N 4 mph

snow is supposed to stop right at 2:00!

Like weather forecasters know.......

Maybe you should delay this a few weeks......then I can make it!! lol

yeah and all cars have 4 wheel drive...it takes 4 wheels to drive the car :whistling:

First off, Steve (toje) sorry you can't attend as always but I do hope that your feeling better and you have a quick recovery. We'll smoke one of your CAOs and raise up in your honor :D .

Next, just as Ralph (ilcchef2) stated, It's WINTER...it's NEW YORK...what the heck is four inches of snow. It's nothin' as the snow trucks are already out and it's only 5:30am.

Lastly for now, for all you S / BOTL that are traveling, take your time, drive safely and plan ahead. If it would normally take you an hour to get here, add a half hour to it :rolleyes: .

That's all for now and from your public service announcer........ :D :thumbs: :p