• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf III @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

The drive is actually going to be very pretty, palisades up the river, snow dusted trees. Camera will be filled with nature and cigar shots.

Lots of Beautiful Bald Eagles soaring over the Hudson Valley this time of year also, I saw seven of them the other day!!!

The drive is actually going to be very pretty, palisades up the river, snow dusted trees. Camera will be filled with nature and cigar shots.

Lots of Beautiful Bald Eagles soaring over the Hudson Valley this time of year also, I saw seven of them the other day!!!

You two want to go pick flowers together? :sign:

1 Day to go!!!!!! :thumbs:

DG

5:45A here.....one more cup 'o joe and it's time to hit the showers and head for the airport. See you guys in a few short hours....!!

Time to get this party started - B.B.S.

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Who's staying at the Days Inn?

Looking at the number of posts to this thread already today, it seems like there is quite a bit of excitement building about tomorrows Herf!!!!

excited.jpg

Bens%20excited.JPG

After I change my pants, I'm going out to play in the snow.

I actually booked at the Double Tree in Mahwah to be near with family. I will be heading to the airport in a few. I look forward to seeing everyone! :)

Well, gentlemen...I'm getting ready to go to work in a bit. Signing off for the night. See you all tomorrow! :thumbs:

tick tick tick.......

Packs are safely in their humi bags. What hard work we do for you guys.......

There are some goooood ones in there fellas. It will be good to see you guys at this lil unofficial herf.

Edited to add: I hope the heaters dont work too well in the tent portion of the herf. What with the lap dancers and the effect cold has on the human nipple.......

This is what you guys call a snow storm? A bit late, but I made it. See ya tomorrow.

Thank god I made it to the UPS pickup location as they had another 3 boxes from vendors / Cigar companies. All I can say is we packed up roughly 50 boxes of cigars today, I just picked up another 11 at the UPS place and I know that there are 2 boxes from Padron sittin' at Schlesinger's. La Flor Dominicana's Rep is dropping there stuff tomorrow at the Party and a few special guests will be there as well with a lot of stogies. Everyone should be ready to go home with roughly a box of cigars a piece. :D

Everything is ready for a great party and I'm glad it all worked out great.

I do have an important message from the Schlesingers'. When you get Schlesingers / Hudson Valley Cigars and your ready to park, either park in the lot right next door which is adjacent to the left of the cigar store if you are facing the shop and / or right across the street in the municipal parking lot. The parking lot on the restaraunt side is reserved and we'll ask you to park in the other two areas. Thanks a lot for helping out and I'll see you all in 18 hours....... :) :thumbs: :cool: