• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf Update!

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
This is just a short update. I am sure that many more reports to follow.

First thanks to Charlie and Tom.

Thanks to all the sponsors

It was nice meeting people here; and I really had a blast!

more to come :)

Ok here's my report from the scene ;)

The place was packed with herfers made up of cp members, lurkers and friends of cp members.

When you walk in you were given a nice collection of smokes.

Then you get your raffle ticket eligible for two drawings. Each attendee had a pick of wonderful cigar stuff selections

Rob300c (Thanks Rob!)had a herf bomb raffle (I didn't win)was a lot of fun. Congrats to coventrycat--he won the nice isom bomb!

Tone-NY (btw THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D, you're too kind) raffled of a nice humi. You had to buy a ticket to get in but the proceeds went to our lovely bartender. :) It went to a well deserving botl who was thinking of getting a humi :)

Now for the members I met in addition to above, I apologize in advance if I left out anyone and by no means this is not an all inclusive list:

Shibumi-Jeff
Bkcloud114
slevy007-Nice doing business with you--let's do it again :)
bobbyson1a- Thanks Bobby!
Eric from Bridgewater. NJ Thanks Eric--I'll see you, bobby and (I forgot your other buddy) at JR :)
Half Full Monty- Thanks Jim!
Dixie
Erik from Fishkill, NY
Big100HD- Frank, where's my refund ;) nice to meet you bro!
Mark from cigarmony and steve from lightersdirect- props to you both, dudes
King B
ilcchef
Brain and his dad-what nice father-pair!
John the fireman- don't blame meif you end up with a coolerdor; great diego garcia stories :D

For my first herf I probably felt like derek jeeter in his rookie year at the world series. What a phenomenal time, I had. I left the guys still having fun and I think the party was just getting started.

Kudos to Tom (and his lovely lady) and Charlie! I am sure that others would agree that we have to do this again!!!!!

Just got back from the herf, and it was a blast! It was a pleasure to be able to meet so many of you folks at once. Special thanks to Tom and Charlie for organizing this, as well as the many sponsors who made this such a memorable event. :thumbs: Looking forward to the next one!

looks like a lot of the botls that attended are sleeping in this morning, i wonder why. :D

too many cigars, too little time. i made out like a bandit yesterday and i did not by no means have the biggest loot :)

Had a great time meeting some fine BOTLs! Great conversation, sharing of cigars and information. Tom and Charlie, thanks for putting on a great event also thanks go out to Schlessingers for providing a great venue for the event. Also thanks for all the vendors who provided products.

I got home a couple of hours ago and I am beat!

This was probably one of the best herfs I have ever been to, what a well organized and FUN herf!

It was a pleasure to have met at least 75% of the fellas on my "cheat sheet" as everyone was calling it. :D (yes, even Bill (Coventry), Mike (Fast4d) & Rob (Rob300c) :p)

It was a pleasure to finally have meet Tony, very generous BOTL to everyone!

I also had a great time talking to:
Shibumi - Jeff
Stogieman - Charlie
Hudson Vally - Tom
BkCloud - Tommy
Diesel - Chris
Half Full Monty - Jim
Ericsgr - Eric (sorry, I forgot your buddy's name)
SiriusStogie - Joe
ilcchef2 - Ralph (had the pleasure of dinnig with)
Big100HD - Frank
Slevy007 - Steve
I also met one of the firemen but can't for the life of me remember his screen name

Thank you guys for all the kind words of encouragement as well, it is greatly appreciated!

Thanks again Charlie, Tom & Rod! Very well done.

Sincerely,
Mark

BTW - I missed who won the Stinky ashtray

Man,

It looked like a blast! You got me dying with envy for having missed such a great time. Well, next time this happens, my mother is coming up to watch the grandchild. :D

Congratulations on a herf well done.

Wilkey

Joe my buddys name is Phil. I'll let you know when we'll be at JRs. :thumbs:

Bobbyson1a said:
Joe my buddys name is Phil. I'll let you know when we'll be at JRs. :thumbs:
[snapback]290974[/snapback]​

Bobby,

That's right--Phil. It was to many good fellas to remember. Let me know. I can usually swing by during the weekday after work. It'll be great to meet you guys there. :)

N2adventure:

Mark,

Nice to meet you, too. Hope the ride back down was no hassle.

What a event. Tom and Charlie thanks so much for putting this together. Had a great time talking with everyone. Way too many generous bolt's to list. The vendor's did a great job sponsoring the event. Schlesinger's is a great place together. :thumbs:

Now I'm going back to sleep here at work. Still trying to recover from the event.

DG

Thanks for the Kudos guys but it wouldn't have been a great herf without all of you and the support of all the vendors. My thanks to Neal, the owner of Schlesingers for letting us have it there and I already talked to him about Quad State Herf II. Same time next year....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Sorry it's taken me so long to post. I just had to let everyone how much I enjoyed the event. It was one of the highlights of my Cigar smoking experiences.

Not knowing what to expect, I couldn't have been more impressed with the organization of the day, and the efforts of our hosts, especially Charlie who I thoroughly enjoyed meeting and I again thank for a special afternoon.

I hope to see you all again soon, and I look forward to interacting a bit more on this board.

Happy smokes,
Ross

Great to hear you had a great time Ross. You may want to go to the "Introduce Yourself Here" section and do an official intro so all the BOTL / SOTL get to meet you. Also, you may want to update your profile a bit with an addy and all and maybe a picture. There were a number of new members at the herf and some of the guests may want to match a face with a name....... :) :thumbs: :cool: